Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 AM   #351
Webkinz :)

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I finally earned my Time Taker Badge on all 5 accounts. It's true that you have to wait until 2 seconds to shoot the ball and you do not have to make the goal to earn the badge. I also earned 1 jersey. So that's not good for the day, but at least I got my badge for all accounts. I hope I can earn more prizes tomorrow.
brown9598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 AM   #352
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally failed the soccer challenge today.
kaelenbalen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #353
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I got the Blue && brown jersey today! I'm getting much better! Off to do my other two accounts...
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #354
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Good luck everybody!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 AM   #355

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

On our two accounts we've only managed to win 1 tshirt. The kids gave up a couple of days ago because it's just too hard. Thank goodness we have the tips to help us or we would have never won the tshirt. Ugh! Do we know when the game will end?
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #356
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I only have one account and I always get 2 goals. Once i got a prize but I got cleats. I wanted a shirt
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #357
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

None on the other two. The first one I tried, I would have got a prize, but I missed the last goal. The other one, I missed the first three so I just decided to have some fun with the goalie.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #358
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I got white soccer shorts!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #359
Lil Kinz
sapphiria is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge

View Post Originally Posted by kingofworld13
Hopefully it's one of those activites that goes from 6:00 AM to 11:59 PM. Can't wait!
The Soccer Challenge is on the daily activities so everyday you can play.
sapphiria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #360
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I recommend everyone to go to this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-goals-630654/

Here's my stash of prizes, after reading that thread I can on average get prizes on 2/4 accounts daily (except for yesterday, LOL)
Click the image to open in full size.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: