Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:25 PM   #341
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
NOT EXACTLY A TUTORIAL BUT MAYBE THIS WILL HELP SOME OF YOU

The first screenshot shows where I place the arrow for each turn and the power meters show the range (which is why I copy and pasted two meters onto the same screenshot) in which I try to click to control the speed.

Click the image to open in full size.

This setup has worked for me on average of 3 out of 5 tries on each account. I've managed to get 4 kicks past the kangaroo several times but not yet 5.

So far, I have won ~

I imagine when I get 5 kicks past the kangaroo, I may get the gold soccer ball.

So keep trying and with practice, you will get the goals you need for the prizes.

Thanks for the tip! I've gotten the black shorts (4 goals) and the red t-shirt (3 goals)...I was doing horrible until i saw the guide! Thanks so much!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #342

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Ok I tried the tips and thanks to all those who gave them....but um...the only thing I got was the 20 by a pure miracle. I dont really like this game. I mean I am glad I got the 20 but I mean they should make it easier for the kids at least. It should be fun not something frustrating.

I also think the bar goes too fast. Am I the only one?

The only two things I like are the gold ball and the goal post or least just the ball.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:10 PM   #343
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ok I tried the tips and thanks to all those who gave them....but um...the only thing I got was the 20 by a pure miracle. I dont really like this game. I mean I am glad I got the 20 but I mean they should make it easier for the kids at least. It should be fun not something frustrating.

I also think the bar goes too fast. Am I the only one?

The only two things I like are the gold ball and the goal post or least just the ball.
I completely agree with you, BatRulz. This game is waaay too hard for the kids who are trying to play it.

I am soooo mad at this game right now. Playing on 3 different accounts, I got exactly two goals on all of them. Because of that, I now have 15,000 less kinzcash.

Last edited by jhoops13; 06-14-2010 at 11:10 PM..
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #344

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

I finally got my net today
Luckily i have 15 accounts to practice and WI to help ... but the main players are the kids with one account and no knowledge of WI, of course they probably try it a few times get discouraged and will stop trying , The only thing that helps, without WI, they do not know what great prizes they are missing so they probably will not care much
So only to fully appreciate this game small persent of people who have a lot of accounts to practice and know websites that offer help online
Too bad
Another thing i feel like they should award more shorts and cleats because we need cleats and shorts for every t shirt to compliate the outfit
otherwise the players will be running bottomless on the field which i believe agents soccer rules
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #345

Zach Attack is on a distinguished road

so does anyone know how to win
Zach Attack is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #346
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
I completely agree with you, BatRulz. This game is waaay too hard for the kids who are trying to play it.

I am soooo mad at this game right now. Playing on 3 different accounts, I got exactly two goals on all of them. Because of that, I now have 15,000 less kinzcash.
I don't understand why you would have 15,000 less kinzcash as a result of the soccer game?
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #347
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Zach Attack
so does anyone know how to win
If you go through this thread, there are wonderful tips on how to play the game and score goals
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #348
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Yeah I finally won a soccer prize.

Last edited by sz11401; 09-24-2010 at 06:26 AM..
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #349

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13

it does nor cast anything to pley the game so i do not see what happened to your money...
I guess you traded something of that value
You can quicky trade the item avey before it loses its valus as people do get better and getting more and more prizes or you can hold on to it for a few years and in that case it will be money well spend as is may will became rare item
Hide-and-seek is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:30 AM   #350
barbe is on a distinguished road

I have given up on this game. I am no where near even getting one goal!!!! The speed thingy is way toooooo fast and it is just not worth my time and frustration. I bought the soccer room and am happy with that part of it.
barbe is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: