Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #331
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

Tonight I tried the game with a mouse instead of my touchpad on my laptop. It definately gave me more control over the timing. The game is still difficult, and I need more practice, but now I have some hope of winning a prize eventually!

Thanks katiepup for the advice!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #332
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by squigs
i got the red and gold soccer jersey today!!!

yeah the time taker badge.. you just wait till about 4 sec before the timer goes out then take your shot. at the end you get the badge, i got it after i tried this
The Time Taker badge is achieved by shooting the ball with either 1 or 2 seconds left on the timer.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #333
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

I got 3 prizes tonight, definitely getting better but I still think it is WAY too hard for kids.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #334

Avonnite is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know which jersey corresponds to which country? I know the yellow and green one is for Brazil, but does anyone know what other countries are represented?
Avonnite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:18 AM   #335
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

This game is a good idea but way to difficult!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #336
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Avonnite
Does anyone know which jersey corresponds to which country? I know the yellow and green one is for Brazil, but does anyone know what other countries are represented?
Well they are made to be able to cover a few teams, without copying the legit colours. The green/yellow one could also represent most of the African teams. The orange would be Netherlands, the red and white definitely England...the rest you just have to find the one that's closest! Hope that helps out a bit. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #337
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got 2 goals today and the Time Taker badge.

only have 1 account.

Last edited by winterwonder101; 06-14-2010 at 06:41 AM..
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #338
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Here is the sweet spot I was finally able to figure out. If you can get it just about here all the time, you'll most likely score. I still get really stressed out when playing this game because the window for scoring is so small in my opinion.

Click the image to open in full size.
Picture Perfect!! Do this and get goals all day long. Great post.
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #339
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

I finally did good!!! I got three points and won a blue jersey. Yay!!!!!
kaelenbalen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #340

DeeDeeD is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh man this is a HARD game. Especially with a touch pad!
DeeDeeD is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: