Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #301
jeepboy01
Webkinz :)

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
This game is too hard for kids. We have one adult account and 8 childrens accounts in our household. It is barely possible for the adult to get a prize. It has been impossible for any children in our house to get one. They are now disappointed and disillusioned. After not being able to claim their $1400 prize for participation in the pizza palace communal contest we are not really surprised. Oh, well.
I really do think they are starting to gear more towards the adults. look at all the stuff in the E Store. Kids can not buy that stuff.
JB01
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #302

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Jeepboy01
I really do think they are starting to gear more towards the adults. look at all the stuff in the E Store. Kids can not buy that stuff.
JB01
Certainly they are doing more things to attract and keep the adults interested. I think they have a lot in the site to appeal to all ages and skills, and that is smart of them.

However, a special game like this Soccer Challenge should be one that kids can do also. I have won a few prizes on our many family accounts, but it is a very difficult game, and kids just are not having much luck.

I am very glad that none of the prizes are food. Otherwise that is all we would be getting.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #303

Sweetiepeeps22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have yet to get a prize, but I did figure out how to get the "Time Taker Badge".
You just shoot the ball when there is one second left.
Sweetiepeeps22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:05 PM   #304
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sweetiepeeps22
I have yet to get a prize, but I did figure out how to get the "Time Taker Badge".
You just shoot the ball when there is one second left.
Yes, to get the Time Taker Badge, the ball must be shot when there is either 1 or 2 seconds left on the clock.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #305
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Thank you everyone for such awesome tips! I went from unable to make any goals, to making two, so I am very happy. I found that you have to shoot the opposite way she's jumping when you're aiming, and that you hit in the blue area on the way down.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:49 PM   #306
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Have tried for a couple days to see if we could get at least one prize on any of 8 accounts. Going to try one more day but thinking this is too frustrating and since the kids have moved on, it's time for me to as well. Congrats to all of you who have figured it out.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:30 PM   #307
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

try it on a slow computer -- it seems to work better -- have had better luck -- but still not a very easy game -- it can get dissappointing especially when u would score a goal on the 1st try, get excited and no more goals after that & only receive 20 kc -- i
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:04 PM   #308
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

OMG I did it! The white jersey! Still two accounts to go! I'm SOOOO shocked!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #309
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats on your white shirt!!!

Does the game seem harder to anyone else? I got two prizes the two first days, but lately it seems the Kangaroo is able to catch more balls, despite trying to aim it between her & the goal post, & the power meter is low, in the blues when I hit it. It worked before, but is the programing more sensitive now, or is it just me?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #310
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Congrats on your white shirt!!!

Does the game seem harder to anyone else? I got two prizes the two first days, but lately it seems the Kangaroo is able to catch more balls, despite trying to aim it between her & the goal post, & the power meter is low, in the blues when I hit it. It worked before, but is the programing more sensitive now, or is it just me?
not just you. that kangaroo is appearing to catch balls that they were not catching before
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: