Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #291
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by clnokes
I found that if you watch her movement she will move in that direction twice..... what ever way she moves shoot to the other direction, REMEMBER you only have 10 seconds to set your direction, so make it quick you can usually know for sure after the first movement, she tries to throw you off but moving to either the right or left and then pausing and jumping up & down.

After you set your direction usually try to click it right to the side not to far right or not to far left. do it at a little under half or about half power and she will jump to stop it you will hear a clapping sound and she misses the stop and you hear the phase GOAL......... i have been really successful using this technique. So feel free to try it, i will try to do some creen shots of the arrow to show tyou exactly where i stop it and where i click the power meter.

I hope this helps everyone, it has helped me and I hit at least 2 to 3 goals everytime.........
Here are some tips again! Thanks, clnokes!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #292
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
As I posted, when you kick it way outside, she will usually block it. You can not go that far out. Also, ANYTIME the power is ABOVE the yellow...no matter what in my experience she blocks it. You have to aim just a little to the right or left of her and exactly on the YELLOW or one bar below it. Studying the bar, this is just barely above the 50% marlk. But again, if you go above the FIRST yellow, she will block it. I hope this helps. Trust me, I do not make EVERY goal...I make mistakes like everyone else, but when I get it like I mentioned above, I score EVERY time.
On the first couple of days, you could make a goal when you aimed far right or left (without going out of bounds) and when you kept the power meter really low or at "0". That does not seem to be the case for me these past couple of days (hence--the "random" programming).

Today I did score a goal when the arrow was almost pointing at the goalie and the meter was above the bright yellow (hence, another part of the "randomness").

Today, I did best today aiming between the goalie and the bottom of the net and keeping the power between the greenish color and just below the bright yellow (I was making about 60-70% of these goals--on 11 different accounts). Yesterday, I was doing better aiming in the same spot, but the color could not go above any blue or the goalie would catch it (hence, another "random" part of the programming).

Good luck, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:40 AM   #293
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have tried all the tips and hit the "sweet spot" and power bar that has been suggested and I still can only manage 1 or 2 goals in.
This is terrible
How are kids supposed to do it if adults can't ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #294
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I got at least one goal on all accounts today. Two on my last account and when the last time I missed... you should have heard me.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #295
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I got at least one goal on all accounts today. Two on my last account and when the last time I missed... you should have heard me.
That stinks...I didn't get any today, which is horrible because the prizes are worth 4000-6000 KC each, according to the WIGEV.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #296

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

This game is too hard for kids. We have one adult account and 8 childrens accounts in our household. It is barely possible for the adult to get a prize. It has been impossible for any children in our house to get one. They are now disappointed and disillusioned. After not being able to claim their $1400 prize for participation in the pizza palace communal contest we are not really surprised. Oh, well.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #297
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Webkinz is full of problems these days.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #298
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg I cant wait for them to get on again. . .they look so cool!!! ** <33
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #299
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I have yet to see when we can play this.

Jeepboy01
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #300
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Jeepboy01
I have yet to see when we can play this.

Jeepboy01
Jeepboy, if you go under Daily Activities in Today's Activities, it is at the bottom.
It's in the list with Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well 2, etc.

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: