Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
I'm guessing that you get it from waiting until there are 3 seconds left to shoot...not sure though.
yes! i tried that and i got it. thank you!
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #272
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

In my opinion, I am glad the game is somewhat difficult. Too many games are AUTOMATIC. This is the first one in a while that had got me excited and focused! I realize it may be a challenge for the little ones, but with a little coaching from Mom/Dad/Older sibling, they will eventually do fine. The advice on here is wonderful! I can't thank everyone enough. On 15 accounts the first day, I managed only 3 prizes. Today after reading through every post...I got 14 out of 15 prizes!! with several times getting all 5 goals. Everyone, please take the time to read through all of these posts...the advice is worth its weight in gold (or atleast a few gold soccer balls)
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #273

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly one of the more challenging games they have. I have only played it maybe 8 times so far & I have only won 1 gray jersey. Practice & a few tips makes it a little easier each time though. My best luck has come from getting it as close to the edge of the net (right or left) as possible without going out of bounds (easier said than done though) and then hitting the release when the energy bar hit the bottom, so that by the time my computer recognizes it, it is actually half way back up again. LOL! Good luck all!!

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #274
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ♠sara♠
yes! i tried that and i got it. thank you!
No problem!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #275
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
In my opinion, I am glad the game is somewhat difficult. Too many games are AUTOMATIC. This is the first one in a while that had got me excited and focused! I realize it may be a challenge for the little ones, but with a little coaching from Mom/Dad/Older sibling, they will eventually do fine. The advice on here is wonderful! I can't thank everyone enough. On 15 accounts the first day, I managed only 3 prizes. Today after reading through every post...I got 14 out of 15 prizes!! with several times getting all 5 goals. Everyone, please take the time to read through all of these posts...the advice is worth its weight in gold (or atleast a few gold soccer balls)
Thanks for that feedback!!! I've had terrible luck with this and setting the angle is very frustrating!!! I will keep my cool and try again tomorrow
[QUOTE=SchmoopiePie;19703872]This is certainly one of the more challenging games they have. I have only played it maybe 8 times so far & I have only won 1 gray jersey. Practice & a few tips makes it a little easier each time though. My best luck has come from getting it as close to the edge of the net (right or left) as possible without going out of bounds (easier said than done though) and then hitting the release when the energy bar hit the bottom, so that by the time my computer rec
Hey Schmoo, congrats on the jersey!!!!! I'm trying so hard, but failing soooo. I'm trying to get the soccer stuff for my nephew as he is an avid player. I will try again tomorrow and see if any of these tips pay off!!! Thanks everyone for the tips!!! Keep them coming
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #276
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1

You must have hit a sweet spot in the programming. Even with reading every post and trying all the tips, I am still having a hard time making 3 goals. I believe that part of the programming is random and if you hit the right spot, then sometimes the goalie will block it and sometimes she won't.

There are a lot of tips; what exactly did you do to score so many goals?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #277
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I want to ask a question to all the people who have been able to make a lot of goals: Do you have a large computer screen?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #278
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

this game is too hard. even with the great advice that others are taking their time to post, I have not been able to get more than two goals. The goalie either catches my kick, or it goes too wide, or I time out.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #279
oohoo

babyblue48 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still can n ot do this god you guys make this hard
babyblue48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #280
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I want to ask a question to all the people who have been able to make a lot of goals: Do you have a large computer screen?
Hi Snow! we have a very large screen,and we have only gotten 2 goals,its terrible! i hope this helps you though,the large sceen doesn't seem to help us.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: