Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #251
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

Click the image to open in full size.

the soccer net is very nice and i love the gold ball
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #252
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Very cool Jag, congrats on your prizes!!! I've only managed to score one goal grrrr... CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #253
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on your prize, jagular! I hope I can get the soccer net or the soccer ball tomorrow.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #254
Webkinz :)

clnokes will become famous soon enough

I found that if you watch her movement she will move in that direction twice..... what ever way she moves shoot to the other direction, REMEMBER you only have 10 seconds to set your direction, so make it quick you can usually know for sure after the first movement, she tries to throw you off but moving to either the right or left and then pausing and jumping up & down.

After you set your direction usually try to click it right to the side not to far right or not to far left. do it at a little under half or about half power and she will jump to stop it you will hear a clapping sound and she misses the stop and you hear the phase GOAL......... i have been really successful using this technique. So feel free to try it, i will try to do some creen shots of the arrow to show tyou exactly where i stop it and where i click the power meter.

I hope this helps everyone, it has helped me and I hit at least 2 to 3 goals everytime.........
clnokes is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #255
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the great tip! I would love to see some screenshots!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #256
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I was TERRIBLY annoyed and frustrated with this game yesterday. Today I took some more time and thought it out. I got three goals on all my accounts. What I did was try to get the arrow to the corners. Then I tried to stay in the green right above the blue. This was fast enough to get to the goal, but slow enough to mess up the goaly. Hope this helps others.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #257
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

They should make it easier! Just think of the little kids! It must be impossible for them!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #258
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

Yeah, I kind of agree with SugarFrenzy. It's really hard to get the soccer items.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #259

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

how do you get the badge? i've made all 5 goals and still nothing...
♠sara♠ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #260
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

I'm guessing that you get it from waiting until there are 3 seconds left to shoot...not sure though.

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: