Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #231
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

To all who are frustrated: KEEP TRYING!
I did really badly the first couple of times (3 accounts yesterday), but I think I may be getting the hang of it now too - I just tried again with my Asian acct and won my first prize, the Gold Soccer Ball!

My strategy: I try to get the arrow pointed at 11:00 or 1:00, and kick with the meter in the mid-blue range.

Good luck all!!
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #232
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

There's a trick to this game, for those struggling to play. When you go to click the mouse to position where you want the ball to go, hold the mouse button down until it's pointing just about directly at Miss Roo. Then let up on the button, and it'll be in position. Then, hold down the mouse button again until you get the strength bar around the blue/light green area. If the arrow is pointing slightly toward the left of the middle, and the strength bar is in the blue/green area, you have a decent chance of getting a goal. It was tough for me at first, but after a few times I discovered this as the best shot of getting a goal. So far I've won a few different shirts and a pair of cleats.

Don't give up! Keep trying, and once you get that first goal (and you're paying close attention to where the arrow is pointing and the color the strength bar is at) you'll find it gets easier and easier. Avoid the yellow/orange colors, by all means! Best of luck to you all!

Blessings, hither
HITR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #233
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Thanks for the tips, guys! Can't wait to try again on Saturday!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #234
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, great tips! I'll try them out tomorrow!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:27 AM   #235
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Yesterday I got the prize on 3 out of my 6 accounts, today none of them. The kangaroo was much better at catching the ball today. My aim and power were about the same as yesterday, but that goalie got better on me today. LOL Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:49 AM   #236

cena386 will become famous soon enough

OMG THATS SO KOOL
cena386 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #237

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Thank you peoples 4 the tips!!!! can't wait to try again tomorrow,am so watchin the world cup games cuz i love soccer but i still want to try and get my webbies dressed in the spirt.
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:14 AM   #238
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Thanks for all of the tips everyone, but this game is still very frustrating. So far I've only made one goal all of the three days on two accounts.

I wish we could like recreate the game online, and be able to practice it. But I guess that is cheating, huh?

Thanks for all of the tips everyone, but this game is still very frustrating. So far I've only made one goal all of the three days on two accounts.

I wish we could recreate the game online, and be able to practice it. But I guess that is cheating, huh?
pezzpezz13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:28 AM   #239
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I have won one prize so far, after playing every day on 5 accounts. This game is a bit ridiculous. I was really hoping to collect all the prizes, but obviously I will be lucky to collect one more. I didn't score once today, and I am really getting mad at that goalie, LOL. Of course Ganz uses the kangaroo because it can jump insanely high!
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #240
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

wow. i like socer! do you think these prizes will ever become rare/ rtired?
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: