Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 05:45 PM   #211
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I am assuming that it will be around only until the World Cup ends; but I don't know for sure. Hopefully, it will at least be around until the end of July.
Okay. I doubt that it's a permanent event, so I'll try to collect as many soccer items as possible.
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 05:52 PM   #212
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Wow. Three accounts && no goals. After one day I'm already ready to give up.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:55 PM   #213
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Wow. Three accounts && no goals. After one day I'm already ready to give up.
Just keep trying. I'm sure you'll make a few sooner or later.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #214
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
Just keep trying. I'm sure you'll make a few sooner or later.
Thanks. I couldn't find it yesterday, so I didn't have the chance to practice then.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:11 PM   #215
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

If this event stays till at least July 20th, like the soccer theme, then I might have a chance to get all the items. Slim chance, but a chance
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #216
Webkinz :)

imacg5man is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to play so so bad.

I love those prizes

Last edited by imacg5man; 06-10-2010 at 06:18 PM..
imacg5man is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:22 PM   #217
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Is everyone having as much trouble with this game as me?
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #218
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kkred411
Is everyone having as much trouble with this game as me?
Yeah, it's really hard to beat the goalie. I think I've finally gotten the hang of it, though.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #219
ants more
Webkinz :)

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

It's not so much the goalie I'm worried about....I keep sending the ball WAY over the net!! GRRRRRR.........
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #220
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

Yeah, that's a problem with me too. Just try to click before it gets to medium power, and it shouldn't go too high.

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: