Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 04:49 PM   #201
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I wish there was instructions for this game!!!!

Acct #1 could not figure how to kick the ball
Acct #2 Kicked the balls all over the place. no goals
Acct #3 Finally got 1 Goal and 20 KC! Hooray! =/ LOL
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #202
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!! I want prizes and NOTHING!!! I can only get one goal!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #203
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi everyone
Just finished playing this game on the fifth acct ~ LoL!
Mixed results, but we definitely scored more goals today.

One more little hint from us that has worked well: Shoot the ball as soon as you can after the arrow position is fixed. We also try to shoot when power meter is low.

The goals that we have made today have been when we shot the ball quickly and on low.
Hugs to all for your comments and tips! We will get it figured out ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #204
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Acct #4 One Goal. But I shot the ball each time this time! (they were just all caught) So I am getting better.

Oooh I earned a Time Taker Badge! How do you get those! I only got it on my Fourth acct!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #205
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I got the soccer cleats! This new game is so cool! And hard!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #206
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

I'm guessing that you get it from shooting the ball when there are only 3 seconds left or so...not completely sure, though.

Playing on 3 accounts for two days straight, I finally got the hang of it and got two clothing items...Woohoo!

Last edited by jhoops13; 06-10-2010 at 05:15 PM..
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #207
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

I haven't got it but I think I will with practice.

It would not be worth doing if it were easier to play. IMO
Old 06-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #208
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i got the gold ball!

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:33 PM   #209
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats! I see you've got a complete soccer uniform, too!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #210
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by jhoops13
Wow SnowCrystal, great tip! Rep for that! Do you know if this game is here permanently, or just until the World Cup ends?
I am assuming that it will be around only until the World Cup ends; but I don't know for sure. Hopefully, it will at least be around until the end of July.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: