Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #191
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

this game is way to hard! i can't wait till tomorrow so i can try again.
wtmmr5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #192
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I've tried this the last two days and am getting frustrated. I've read the help today and I'll try it tomorrow, but I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you aim the arrow, or do you have to let it slide back and forth, click the mouse and hope you get it in the right spot? Or can you move your mouse somehow and put it where you want?
2. Can you control the strength meter or do you have to, again, hope you click it just right?

I ask these as my computer seems to be either too fast or too slow and I can't seem to get the arrow or strength to do what I want.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #193
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Much too hard! I don't really like it
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #194
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi mm
I just click on the back of the arrow (the end closest to me). The arrow seems to rotate from that point. And then I shoot the ball from the same place.
♥mJb
bumping this up.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #195
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Out of 4 account I got

1st account: Nothing

2nd account: 2 goals

3rd account: 1 goal

4th account: nothing
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #196
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Crazy4Jesus
Much too hard! I don't really like it
I agree! It isn't any fun, just frustrating ! I like to win the fun new prizes and badges, but this is impossible! I don't know how anybody else is doing it. I tried the suggestions that others listed, but the meter doesn't show up right away, and when it does, it is way to fast moving to be able to click on it at any level of my choice. I can do Balloon Darts perfectly every time, this NEVER! I have yet to make a goal, and my son hasn't either.
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #197
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

THanks for the tips as I failed miserably today! I there any tips to get around the kangaroo? I managed to get it towards the goal twice and she caught it!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #198
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

I got lucky today! I got the ball in three times and won a Green + Yellow Soccer Jersey! It looks super-cool! Does anyone know if this activity is permanent or if this is only going on for the duration of the World Cup? If it's only here for a short time, I don't want to trade away my cool items!
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #199
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
Ok, I've tried this the last two days and am getting frustrated. I've read the help today and I'll try it tomorrow, but I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you aim the arrow, or do you have to let it slide back and forth, click the mouse and hope you get it in the right spot? Or can you move your mouse somehow and put it where you want?
2. Can you control the strength meter or do you have to, again, hope you click it just right?

I ask these as my computer seems to be either too fast or too slow and I can't seem to get the arrow or strength to do what I want.
1. No, you can't really aim the arrow like in balloon dartz (I wish you could). I have to click on my mouse when the arrow is on one side of the goalie and then it stops on the other side of the goalie (usually, but not always!!). It is all dependent on your computer; although it does seem faster sometimes even using the same computer. I have found that using a slower computer and doing virus scans does NOT help slow down the arrow.

2. you have to, again, hope you click it just right!! It doesn't stop when you click the mouse, but usually a little after you click the mouse!

Because of #1 and 2, this game becomes quite frustrating. I think there is also a random factor to it. Some of the time, what you do can score you a goal; and then if you do the exact same thing the next time, the goalie can catch it (or it can even go out of bounds even if visually you know there is no way it missed the net!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #200
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Wow SnowCrystal, great tip! Rep for that! Do you know if this game is here permanently, or just until the World Cup ends?
jhoops13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: