Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 12:39 PM   #181
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge

View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
Daily activities as in an hourly event? Grrr, that's frustrating. There will almost certainly be someone who won't be able to participate, then.
It's a daily like Jumbleberry Fields. Find it under the "daily activities" tab in the "daily activities" section.

:-D
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #182
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Oh Mimzy...wouldn't team scarves to match be wonderful ?? Even the pennants.....support your "fave" team
Glad you like the idea!!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:07 PM   #183
Forever2011
Webkinz :)

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I also earned that badge! It was fun to see that they have new badges for such fun events!

~Forever2011~
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #184
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

We all know that the goalie is too fast. So lets use that to our advantage. I have found that if you aim the ball furthest away from the goalie, and choose the lowest setting (very bottom) you can get past the goalie because they jump too fast and past the ball. I hope this helps!
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #185

ItemSaver42 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by jesusfreek4ever
We all know that the goalie is too fast. So lets use that to our advantage. I have found that if you aim the ball furthest away from the goalie, and choose the lowest setting (very bottom) you can get past the goalie because they jump too fast and past the ball. I hope this helps!
Thanks for the help! I will have to try this tomorrow!
ItemSaver42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #186
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

A little better results today for us with this game! We won the grey and black soccer jersey with three goals.

Hints: Watch where the goalie positions herself just after the timer starts ticking down, and then click your arrow to point a little bit the other way. Shoot when the power meter is low.

This got us three in out of five just now -- and the jersey
♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #187
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am having a hard time figuring out how to control the arrow. What do you place the cursor mouse on?
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #188

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks to the tips on WI, I was able to get goals on all 4 accounts. We won KC, got the badge and the gold soccer ball. WI is the best site I have found. It is so informative and your contests for members who can't participate in WW contests is so generous. Thanks again. By the way, I do think the game is hard, especially for kids, but with practice, it will get better. Any new daily helps.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #189
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
I am having a hard time figuring out how to control the arrow. What do you place the cursor mouse on?
Hi mm
I just click on the back of the arrow (the end closest to me). The arrow seems to rotate from that point. And then I shoot the ball from the same place.
♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #190
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Whew this is a hard game, but thank you EVERYONE for posting such great tips... gotta keep practicing!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: