Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #161
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I think this is to celebrate the Fifa Soccer tournament in Africa also AWESOME! i love soccer!
chocolatelablil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #162
Webkinz :)

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

that game is really hard!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #163

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Okay, I just think some people have major luck here. I have only won 1 shirt today on all my accounts and nothing yesterday. I don't get how people are winning SO many prizes!
Well, at least you won something. Out of 20 shots, I only got it in the goal once and the goalie caught it! Very challenging game and I am wondering how many kids will be discouraged.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:19 AM   #164
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by suzy12356
Well, at least you won something. Out of 20 shots, I only got it in the goal once and the goalie caught it! Very challenging game and I am wondering how many kids will be discouraged.
Well, that was out of 12 accounts of mine. My kids didn't win anything on their 4 accounts either. It is just so stressful when the prize is only given out if you can get three goals. Two goals seems much fairer to me, given how high and far that kangaroo jumps.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:29 AM   #165

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Well, that was out of 12 accounts of mine. My kids didn't win anything on their 4 accounts either. It is just so stressful when the prize is only given out if you can get three goals. Two goals seems much fairer to me, given how high and far that kangaroo jumps.
Yeah, you are right, the game doesn't seem too fair. That kangaroo can sure jump!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 AM   #166
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

Only made two goals total. Each time, I got 20 KC. I wonder, are the prizes consistent with how many goals you get. Since I cannot get more than one, I have no idea. Anyone else get the same prizes for the same number of goals?

I agree, this game IS tough!

Okay, I just read the post about three goals.

Last edited by amyms; 06-10-2010 at 08:46 AM..
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #167

peacelovejoy3 will become famous soon enough

Can we trade the prizes?
peacelovejoy3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:40 AM   #168
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Finally scored my first goal on my last shot. Very tough to play especially with no instructions. Are you kidding me!!! At least give us an instruction page on just what we are doing. Have followed the advice on how to score and it did work on my last shot. Good luck to everyone. You will need it !!!
volblaster is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #169
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Ganz, way to make me feel like a big, dumb loser. I hate this new game. Out of 11 accounts, for 2 days, I only have 1 prize (the white shorts). There is totally a random factor. I can hit the ball the same on all 5 tries and sometimes get a goal, but most of the time I don't because either the goalie catches it or it goes out of bounds (I had a clear ruler lining up my shots). Doesn't seem quite fair to kids; so much disappointment.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #170

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Game is way too hard, and really a waste of time if you have multiy accounts.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: