Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 07:13 AM   #151
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
Thanks for this. I at least managed to keep the ball within the area, but the goalie kept on catching them.
Thanks for the help. I keep ending up outside the goal. I was so happy when all the balls stayed inside the goal, except she got them all! Oh well, one step at a time, right?
I'll try your hints today. Thanks!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #152
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Oh my, am I the only person who thinks the soccer challenge is too hard?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:36 AM   #153
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

It took me a few tries to get the hang of it. On the last three of my 6 accounts, I was able to get prizes - a jersey, a soccer ball, and the cleated shoes.

At my internet speed, I needed to hit the ball button about the time it was in the center position, then it hit off to the side, but not too far. Then the power button on the low side. Good luck everyone.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 AM   #154
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

The boys in my house are very excited about this soccer challange! It would be great if it became a regular daily activity, and Ganz just changed the color of the jerseys, shorts, and cleats!! Maybe added pennants, scarfs, it would be a great addition to the line-up!

please please please please please

I have not seen my boys excited about anything new in webkinz in along time!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 AM   #155
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
I tried but only scored one goal and didn't win any prize. It doesn't say how many you have to make to win anything. Does anyone know what it takes to win? Do you have to score on all 5 tries? Even the Pros can't do that!
Three goals is the minimum for a prize.
Rriel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #156
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I got 20 KC on 1 account, 50KC on the other, and on my main account I got the black cleats the straight edge works i click on the arrow as soon as it is in the middle that way it stops on the side I want it to!! Good luck everyone!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:58 AM   #157
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Is there a real game thread set up for this yet ??

I cannot find any in the forums ??
It would be great to read what to do without sorting through all these posts.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #158
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
The boys in my house are very excited about this soccer challange! It would be great if it became a regular daily activity, and Ganz just changed the color of the jerseys, shorts, and cleats!! Maybe added pennants, scarfs, it would be a great addition to the line-up!

please please please please please

I have not seen my boys excited about anything new in webkinz in along time!
Oh Mimzy...wouldn't team scarves to match be wonderful ?? Even the pennants.....support your "fave" team
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:04 AM   #159
Webkinz :)

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Oh my, am I the only person who thinks the soccer challenge is too hard?
No, Kitty, you are not the only one! I was just complaining that out of 15 shots (I have more than one account), I haven't hit the goal yet! I am trying to click on the arrow while it is pointing at or near the goalie, but that hasn't worked for me yet. I will keep trying and hope that you do also. I always say, "You can't win if you don't try!" Good luck.
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #160
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Okay, I just think some people have major luck here. I have only won 1 shirt today on all my accounts and nothing yesterday. I don't get how people are winning SO many prizes!
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: