Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

This game is a little difficult to get the hang of. It would have been a BIG help had they given us instructions for it. However, I am kind of getting the hang of it.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #142
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

Well, thanks to everyone's tips! I won black cleats. what worked for me, is watch the goalie for 1 or 2 seconds, & if she starts to move in one direction, aim in the other direction. This way, she can't block as well.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 AM   #143
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Wow !! Those are soooo cool !!

I cannot wait to play tomorrow
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:46 AM   #144

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

Well its my second day playing soccer and I finally made a goal. Thats 1 for 10. Guess I need a bit more practice. FYI I aimed straight up the middle and had the power 1 bar above the yellow. It loked like it knocked the goalie over! Of course I didnt get a great look at what happened he may have just jumped and missed it.

Has anyone goten two prizes on a single account yet? If so has anyone recieved two of the same prize?? Im hoping although the prize is random you wont get doubles until the set is complete. Let us know!!
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:36 AM   #145
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I made 2 on one account (well, I say 3, but apparently I ran out of time while my shot was in flight path ), and 1 on the other...I personally think the game is a little tricky-that arrow is really hard to control for me.

I hadn't even known where to find the tab-did it start yesterday?
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:02 AM   #146
002horsey

Talking Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

ooooooh cool badge i am bad at soccer challenge unfortunetly and i'm also a terrible speller!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #147
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I really like this new game, but I wish I could have read the instructions before playing. I completely messed up on the first two tries!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:42 AM   #148
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Well this one was tricky for me, I ran out of time then when I did get it in the goalie caught it UGH!!
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #149
I should be working!

nucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond reputenucleardan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

I've got a few tips that work better than others I've tried, but I still think there's a random aspect of the game. She is a pixel kangaroo, after all. I've played the same way with arrows and meters twice, one game with 4 goals, the other with none.

I let the arrow bounce left or right then once it starts the trip back towards center I catch it there. Then I've had better luck letting the timer count down to 4-5 and clicking as it falls down on the the last couple of blue squares of the meter. The times I've tried with no color it never makes it to the goal,or she gets it. So far just a couple of jerseys in 10 or so games.

Maybe this is like all other WW timed events where it gets easier as the end date of the game approaches? Don't see a lot of little ones (who are the soccer players mostly) having any luck with this one.
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:10 AM   #150
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This is how you beat the game.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a picture guide. Aim for the stitches to the inside of the left goal post. Beth1775 had a great idea to use a nail file to line up your shot. Any straight edge would work. Keep your speed low. You want to click so there is NO color at all. The kangaroo jumps fast so you want the ball to go by her after she jumps.
Thanks for this. I at least managed to keep the ball within the area, but the goalie kept on catching them.
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: