Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

11 prizes tonight..once you get the hang of it ..its not hard. Good luck all!

Click the image to open in full size.
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 10:33 PM   #132

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Between my mom and I we have 16 accounts and did my little cousins and only one prize. I guess I'm just bad or something because I followed the tips and still nada.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:37 PM   #133

Cuddlebug will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
If there was a worst player prize I would win that. I just played and I am worse at that than if you had put me on a real soccer field. And I am no spring chicken! LOL! I am not getting my hopes up for any KC, let alone prizes!
LOL. I think we are all thinking that right now. But some people to get goals, so it must be possible. I'll keep trying and learn how to get a goal. :kanga:

View Post Originally Posted by hiphopten
11 prizes tonight..once you get the hang of it ..its not hard. Good luck all!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What is your secret? Where is the arrow when you press the first time???
Cuddlebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #134

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

NOT EXACTLY A TUTORIAL BUT MAYBE THIS WILL HELP SOME OF YOU

The first screenshot shows where I place the arrow for each turn and the power meters show the range (which is why I copy and pasted two meters onto the same screenshot) in which I try to click to control the speed.

This setup has worked for me on average of 3 out of 5 tries on each account. I've managed to get 4 kicks past the kangaroo several times but not yet 5.

So far, I have won ~

I imagine when I get 5 kicks past the kangaroo, I may get the gold soccer ball.

So keep trying and with practice, you will get the goals you need for the prizes.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #135

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Hey Mysticzon! Thanks for the tips! How have you managed that many prizes? do you have more than one account? Thanks! Just making sure i'm not missing out on chances to play.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #136

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
Hey Mysticzon! Thanks for the tips! How have you managed that many prizes? do you have more than one account? Thanks! Just making sure i'm not missing out on chances to play.
You're welcome !! Yes, I have many accounts that I manage for friends who are away right now and I have 12 of my own accounts. I've only played the game in my own accounts so far. The prizes I win in my friends' accounts will remain in their accounts.

For anyone wondering what the soccer net looks like up close, here are some more screenshots. My Love Puppy is wearing the cleats, shorts, blue/white jersey and red/gold jersey.

In this screenshot, I placed two items next to the net so you can get a perspective of how high it is. It's a decent size (3 x 1 tiles) and I'm so glad Ganz made it both indoors and outdoors.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #137
got jesus?

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

you can play the soccer game tomorrow. it's in the daily events not in the hourly events.
jesusismysavior is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #138
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

I tried but only scored one goal and didn't win any prize. It doesn't say how many you have to make to win anything. Does anyone know what it takes to win? Do you have to score on all 5 tries? Even the Pros can't do that!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #139
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats to b1uski3sxox Those close are way cool!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #140
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Wow...totally jealous of the people who won prizes!! I am just SO not good at these things!! Looks like some people left really good tips on here though!!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: