Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 09:08 PM   #121
oohoo
Webkinz :)

babyblue48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

wow thats cool but i could not get any goals on it
babyblue48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #122
SVULADYVOLS88

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

this is great! i love that they add new daily games like this and jumble berry that you can get prizes from and not just kinz cash. i got 2 goals. i thought that was pretty good lol
ashleymulder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #123
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow! That is so cool! I'm a big soccer person so this is awesome!
Sadly, I missed on both accounts.
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #124

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Don't feel bad kittykitten, out of 5 acct. I only got 3 goalies!
Oh well, if we keep practicing maybe one day we can win some prizes!

Good Luck to Everyone!!!
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #125

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Wow, this game is hard!!
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #126
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

Played this game...it's harder than it looks! I really like the soccer jerseys though...so I'll keep trying!!!
Ladymage27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #127
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I thought there would be more tips here from our gamers. It seems so hard.
I found that you need to have the power at about green or yellow to get a goal.
Also you need to aim just a little to right or left of goalie otherwise that roo is fast!!!

I got the goal and the light blue shirt, but it took me 2 accounts to figure out that I cant
use top power to get this goal otherwise I send it over the top.

I hope a tutorial shows up soon with great pics -- we have some awesome people here and pretty soon we will be gettin those prizes.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #128

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Gosh I've done like 6 accounts and only 4 goals. This is hard!
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:08 PM   #129
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

LoL ~ one goal out of FIVE accounts for me ~ pitiful!
The only time the ball got past the goalie was when I aimed it half way between her and the left post --and shot on low power. Sailed right in!

Best wishes to all for lots of fun soccer practice
Goodness knows I need some ~ LoL!
♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #130

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Click the image to open in full size.

My sock monkey is thrilled with his new clothes!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: