Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

This game put a dent into my gaming ego. I had four shots go completly wide and one stopped by the goalie. Man that guy has hops.
I was wondering since the prizes are given randomly should we expect to see duplicate prizes on a single account or will they cycle through all of them before getting two of a single prize. Let us know if you get any repeats. I realize this is the first day so noone should know just yet.
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM   #112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This is how you beat the game.
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is a picture guide. Aim for the stitches to the inside of the left goal post. Beth1775 had a great idea to use a nail file to line up your shot. Any straight edge would work. Keep your speed low. You want to click so there is NO color at all. The kangaroo jumps fast so you want the ball to go by her after she jumps.

Just going to repost this so more people see it.
Thanks for the picture!

I thought I was getting better, since I have multiple accounts to tend to!! I did exactly what you said and the goalie caught the ball every single time!!

I thought you got 10 seconds to aim and then 10 seconds to get the level just right, but you only get 10 seconds total!!

I think I figured out how to get the badge though: if you wait to aim the ball until you have 4 seconds on the clock and then kick the ball before the time runs out, then you will most likely get the badge. You don't have to score any goals in order to get the badge!

Good luck, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #113

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Oh wow. I am really silly then. I just got ripped off in the trading room.
Sorry to hear that Crabcake. If you hold onto it for a while its worth will go up after the Wshop retires the theme. Good Luck!!!
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #114
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

how did you get those? and when was the daily activity for them?
cheeky cat! LOL
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #115
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I did it. I got the light blue shirt and the soccer net today.

I found it is easier to aim just on either side of the goalie and I got to powe level at
green or yellow.

I got pretty good at the end lol
I did 5 shots she got 2 and I got 3 score both times.
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #116
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

WHEN was the daily for this - what time zone?

I thought I checked asian, euro and american today - but didn't see it ????????
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:33 PM   #117
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I am not doing well at this game. Maybe by the end of the run i will get it right.

To answer the question about the trophy, it is part of the soccer theme in the wshop. It runs around 350kc.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #118

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
WHEN was the daily for this - what time zone?

I thought I checked asian, euro and american today - but didn't see it ????????
The new game is in the Today's Activities tab under Daily Events. Look towards the bottom of the list. Good Luck!
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #119
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Oppps. I didn't read the instructions. Thanks so much. 3 goals seems hard to get though, but I am glad I did it once.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:02 PM   #120
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessSarahS
Sorry to hear that Crabcake. If you hold onto it for a while its worth will go up after the Wshop retires the theme. Good Luck!!!
Yup. Haha, well, I guess I learned a lesson today! They normally don't sell trophies in the wshop so I didn't even think about that.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: