Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #91
Lil Kinz
webkinz346 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

it's a fun game. a good addition to webkinz world.
webkinz346 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #92
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

Omg. That looks really cool.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #93
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

I played on 5 accounts, and I stink quite badly. But here's what I found out.......

I wait a few seconds, 4 at the most (?), until the goalie edges over to one side a little, and I try to aim the other way. I didn't line up a straight edge or anything, but I tried not to let the aim arrow go too far from center.

The first yellow bar on the power meter seems to be the perfect power. Whenever I hit that power, it was always a goal. The green-yellow bar below, or the yellow-orange bar above the first yellow would be caught by the goalie.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #94
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

If there was a worst player prize I would win that. I just played and I am worse at that than if you had put me on a real soccer field. And I am no spring chicken! LOL! I am not getting my hopes up for any KC, let alone prizes!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #95

gamergirl420 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pixie1101
this game is to difficult for kids...
I'm finding it difficult for me, lol!

I throw way outside the basket or she catches it. I think I made two goals across 7 accounts lol.

It might be a daily I skip ;p
gamergirl420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:54 PM   #96
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

We just won the orange jersey! We are so excited. The one we really want is the yellow and green one for Brazil!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #97
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

What a poorly-planned game!!!

It doesn't even give you the instructions before starting the game!
Then, the instructions flash by the top of the screen so fast you are lucky to get to read them, meanwhile your time has already starting ticking for the first kick!!! The rules at the top don't even explain properly the several steps to the game!

1. Aiming, click your mouse within the first 4 seconds! The goalie may move too!
2. Power, a power meter appears and again, click that before the time is up!
3. Kicking, the ball goes way far left or right even if your aim was within the net, AND the goalie dives and stops any other balls. I don't know how anyone gets one in.

You can't change the height or angle of your kick, which is the biggest asset when kicking in soccer!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #98
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

where do I find this new soccer game?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #99
Unregistered

Angry Re: Webkinz World announces new Soccer Challenge ~ Updated

How do I earn the time taker badge? I like to collect bedges. Help!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:25 PM   #100

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by wabbitslayer77
where do I find this new soccer game?
Go to the tab marked Today's Activities and then to the tab marked
Daily Events. It is toward the bottom.

Boy is this hard. And trying to read the instructions at the top to figure out the game while the clock is ticking is just not right. Huge learning curve. Hope they reconsider and adjust the game. Would love to be able to win a jersey or a ball.
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
ban the buzzing noise!, flamedance was here, goal!, goooooooaaaaaal, gwen was here, i♥soccerchlng(&--sh!!), just keep swimming!!!, pengwen, s o c c e r r o x, webkinzrule2 wuz here, winterwonder101 waz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: