Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Webkinz World adds New Levelled Challenges to Hamster Hamlet

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz World adds New Levelled Challenges to Hamster Hamlet

Be sure to visit Mazin' Hamsters and check out the new additions to the Hamster Hamlet in Webkinz World. The new Zum Round-Up and the Matching Pairs Challenges offer more opportunities for Moohlah, KinzCash and Webkinz Prizes.

In Zum Round Up, you will need search the Hamlet and find the floating Zums. You can continue to "round" up the Zums or you can choose to take them to the party. Once you have succeeded in getting all all the required Zums to the party, you will pass the level and you will win a prize!

In the new Matching Pairs challenge you will have to search the Hamlet looking for rising sparkles. Stand over the sparkles and you will see the hidden object. Continue searching and checking the other rising sparkles to try and make a pair. Match all of the pairs and you will win a prize!

Visit Webkinz News for more information. Thank you to WI member Isabelle123 for alerting us to these changes.

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Webkinz World adds New Levelled Challenges to Hamster Hamlet

oh boy sounds fun! i have been stuck in the arcade earning money
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i can't wait to try them out!
lo8nl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I got the Ye Old Roller tapestry for completing the Beat the clock hidden objects game!

tapestry.jpg

tapestry2.jpg
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I love the new Zum Round-Up game, I already finished the 10 levels. I think the most fun part for me is seeing the little trail of zums behind my hamster-so cute!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The incredible preening Hamsters.....I think their new little victory poses and dances are just cute as all get out, but they take up time off the clock!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I'm on my way to the Hamlet! This is so exciting. Thank you for the update. I already love the hamlet, now it's getting even better!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for letting us know!
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:35 AM   #9
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting this, I really like the zum game.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

paxan will become famous soon enough

Who complete the new hamlet with zums please help!
At lvl 8 when I have brought all the zum on the party spot they escaped and floated over the spot. I cannot cach them agan and not able to find any another zums around.
paxan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: