Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

My daughter was crying this morning over this. Bad Ganz!!
My husband has an acct that he uses to win kc for the kids. I put the one of the family deluxe one year memberships on it in march. My husband really doesn;t want another pet, just wanted to play for games for the kc.
This morning he went on with my daughter to catch leaves and he could not login. My daughter was so upset thinking that her "brother" (since it was my husband pet) was dead and gone forever. I had a few extra pets that I use for birthday gifts, so I had to go get one right away. Luckily it only effected one acct. I am very upset with ganz because I called and asked if this would renew my husband acct and they said yes he was fine till march 2010. For such a money making organization they need 24/7 live email or phone support.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #32
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

This is soo annoying for the Deluxe Members. This is a BIG glitch. I hope Ganz fix it now... I hope
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #33

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

No problem here. Hope they fix it soon for those affected by it.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:55 PM   #34
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

It's fixed for my accounts. Didn't work this morning, but now lets me log into them. Hope everyone else's is fixed too.
perryparsons is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #35
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

My accounts appear to be fixed now as well.... thank you GANZ
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #36
Unregistered

At about 4:30 P.M. EST I was able to log in to the deluxe webkinz that were blocked this morning.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #37
Lil Kinz
brygetteiscool is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwww. I feel so bad for the delux members. Do you realize how much that was down the drain? I am wil the other person, they should give them a present.
(springer spaniel) (panda)
brygetteiscool is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #38
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

Thanx FIA for sharing this with all of us. I hope I don't get that message but I have been adopting pets since I started with Deluxe.
I hope GGG (GANZ GLITCHES GALORE) gets their act together & fixes this ASAP!!!!!
It's not right that we spend so much money & we have to suffer with this stuff all the time. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #39

addyrae will become famous soon enough

that is very strange i hope this gets fixed good luck
addyrae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #40

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I just tried my accounts that were "expired" this morning and THEY ARE WORKING again. So, if you have had this problem, try it again. It just might work!
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: