Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #11
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

This has happened to me and I am pretty upset.
The first thing I did was post a thread in the Somebody Help section.
The next thing I did was run off and spend $12 on a new webkinz pet.
Now I learn it is a glitch and I bought that pet for nothing, my account didn't really expire. And get a load of this, in the help section of WW:

Before your account expires, you will be notified by Webkinz, via KinzPost reminding you to adopt a new pet. When your account does expire, you will have a grace period of 14 days, after which you will no longer be able to access your Webkinz account. Don't worry, though, your pet, items, rooms and KinzCash will be fine for a minimum of 30 days during which you can renew your account for another year by adopting a new Webkinz or Lil'Kinz pet. As soon as you adopt your new pet, you will automatically be able to play with all of your pets on your account.

Remember: If your account has expired, you must adopt your new pet through the “LOG IN” button. “NEW MEMBER” is for new members only.

Well, I didn't get any kinzposts, grace periods, or anything. So, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for making this front page news, FIA!

I was pretty upset this morning to find out that one of my family's Deluxe accounts had to adopt a pet today in order to continue to play!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #13
Unregistered

i tried to call but no one is there on weekends - sent an e-mail through on both customer service in webkinz.com and on e-store customer service. missing a lot of daily activities today along with regular daily activities.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:07 AM   #14
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Thanks for making this front page news, FIA!

I was pretty upset this morning to find out that one of my family's Deluxe accounts had to adopt a pet today in order to continue to play!
Yeah! Well, I'll go report this to WIki if it's not already there....
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Yeah! Well, I'll go report this to WIki if it's not already there....
Thanks! It has already been reported in the Glitches forum.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #16
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Has Ganz ever heard of something called "project management?" Seriously!! These "glitches" are happening way too often and inconveniencing a LOT of people for NO reason. Do they not test out these new things they put into place before implementing them??? It's absolutely ridiculous the customer service people are experiencing with all these problems!

And as far as the people who went out and bought new pets today because of Ganz's error, I would be on the phone with them FIRST THING Monday morning...demanding some sort of refund; whether it's being reimbursed the cost of the plush that was bought, credit for the eStore, or some sort of exclusive gift for the people this happened to. Unbelievable!

So sorry to the people who have had to deal with this!
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #17
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Oh boy... not another glitch Webkinz!

Sorry for all deluxe members today, hope all of your accounts work again soon.
SQC
StyleQueenCara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #18
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Thanks for making this front page FIA. I have THREE DELUXE accounts down now with this premature expiry glitch
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #19
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had reminded my friends that 8 am was the time to play to play Wheel of Deluxe....my phone rang, I got a text, I got an e-mail, I got a text....all at about the same time while I was still trying to wake up for the phone call and get to WI to see what was up....so that is 4/5 friends saying they have at least one of their two accounts each with problems....at least with WI we know what is happening...and does this mean friend number 5 has slept in or just not affected by this?!

Dear Ganz....That is why we got Deluxe for our group....Some of us just like one of our animals to live alone on purpose and just visit other houses...(Ok well that's just the weirdest one in our group who likes that (the rest of us don't really care, just thought with Deluxe we could put the animals on other account)...but you said with Deluxe she could do that....) I am SO annoyed, and of course the phone doesn't have someone answering it on weekends....so missed Wheel of Deluxe even if they fix this later.....

Dear Ganz.....I could almost be your updater. I don't know anything about computers, but sadly I know to check my work before handing it in...so guess that would disqualify me.....yes I am feeling angry and mean....glad about the leaves and the extra wind....but what is the use of that if not everyone can get on to play....you take one step forward and two steps back sometimes....
CatCaretaker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:32 AM   #20

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I seriously hope that is a glitch and they fix that soon. I am still adopting so I should be safe. Go Webkinzers! Get a new great pet!!!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: