Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default WW Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe" *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

WW Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe" *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.

UPDATE: As of Saturday afternoon, this glitch appears to have been fixed. We are getting reports that members who found their accounts expired this morning are now able to log on. Thank you to Ganz for taking care of this major problem so quickly!

As many of you know, one of the features of having a Deluxe Membership in Webkinz World is that it is not necessary to adopt a new Webkinz pet to extend the expiration date of an account. In the "Full List of Deluxe Benefits" Ganz states "Account won't expire while Deluxe account active".

Unfortunately, there appears to be a glitch with this feature. This morning, we have received a number of reports from our members that accounts with Deluxe memberships have expired suddenly, and without warning, despite having several months left on their subscription. Players affected by this glitch are logging on to participate in today's Fall Fest and other events and are being met with a message that their accounts have expired and that they will need to adopt a new pet to continue playing.

It appears that this glitch only affects accounts that have a Deluxe Membership and have not adopted a new Webkinz in the past twelve months. Hopefully Ganz will resolve this problem soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

...huh? I hope I don't get that message... *goes to log on to WW*

*sorry for doubleposting*

Does this glitch only affect those who haven't adopted a pet in the past year? Or is it affecting ALL the deluxe accounts, even if they adopted a pet yesterday? 'cause I adopted a pet not too long ago, so my account isn't due to expire for a loooong time. But apparently, the glitch doesn't think so.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #3
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I'm sorry to everyone this is happening to. it must be extremely frusturating! Ganz should leave a special present in your dock when they renew your accounts.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Very weird. Thanks for sharing FIA
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

that stinks i hope they fix it for them.
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

I feel so sorry for the people who are having trouble with this
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
ontonwekly

wontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to allwontonweekly is a name known to all

Question Wow, Why does no one listen to me?

That is why I do not have a deluxe account.
wontonweekly is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #8

tmtwins has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: Webkinz World Accounts Expire Despite Being "Deluxe"

WOW! Maybe this is a sign saying do not adopt and just give up on Webkinz altogether! Ganz needs to get their stuff together! Most of us are battling a decision of if we should give them any more of our hard earned money.

Sorry GANZ but your customer loyalty and quality control STINKS!
tmtwins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #9
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Two of my Five accounts are showing this message both are trading accounts with one or two pets - and the main rationale for my Deluxe account was that I could keep those two without adoptions (saving me about $20 - so the Deluxe family was a good value). Grrrrrr

Why is it that these things *always* seem to happen during the Friday night maintenance?
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #10
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

But I HAVE adopted a White Terrier in around July, and I didn't get this message. This is weird...
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: