Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Winterfest Extended, Winterfest Challenge and Party Pack Added!

Yeah for Flakes Now lets see what we can get and Bonus on the Endangered flooring and wallpaper!!!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #42
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Winterfest Extended, Winterfest Challenge and Party Pack Added!

I did not receive my Asian account box. Did anyone else?

Thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #43
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Gizzy321123
Oh, good! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get all the prizes, because today was extremely unrewarding. After I received my prizes, they were ALL those Snow Flower pots. I have 5-6 now. Ugh.
Be happy. You have a better haul than I do. At least you can decorate with those. What I've been mostly getting is kinda okay-nice, but what the frilly heck am I supposed to do with 12 hoodies, 5 wool jackets and 7 face stickers? (I don't mind the many windows I've gotten though, as (like those snow flowers) they're useful in decorating.)

I would've preferred just getting a couple of those and more of the older stuff that they were SUPPOSEDLY releasing this year.

Following list excerpted from the Announcement entry: "It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World! "by cbjhockey

Returning prizes from previous years are Egg Nog, Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie, Googles Ice Sculpture, Icicle Wind Chime, Magic W Toque, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Snowflake, Potted Ice Flower, Potted Icicle Tree, Roasted Chestnuts, Snow Bear Sugar Cookie, Snow Cone, Snowman Cookie, Winterfest Hoodie, Winterfest Window, and Wool Scarf Jacket.

I want and have yet to get the Magic W toque, Googles ice sculputre, Peppermint snowflake, Potted icicle tree, any of the cookies, Roasted Chestnuts.

Actually, has ANYone gotten any of the older items?
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #44

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

YAY! I am glad they gave us to more days
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #45
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

If only we could get unlimited snowflakes...
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:35 PM   #46
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Awesome!!!! I knew Ganz would be cool about the down time but that rocks . I am looking forward to the party box too.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #47
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Be happy. You have a better haul than I do. At least you can decorate with those. What I've been mostly getting is kinda okay-nice, but what the frilly heck am I supposed to do with 12 hoodies, 5 wool jackets and 7 face stickers? (I don't mind the many windows I've gotten though, as (like those snow flowers) they're useful in decorating.)

I would've preferred just getting a couple of those and more of the older stuff that they were SUPPOSEDLY releasing this year.

Following list excerpted from the Announcement entry: "It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World! "by cbjhockey

Returning prizes from previous years are Egg Nog, Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie, Googles Ice Sculpture, Icicle Wind Chime, Magic W Toque, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Snowflake, Potted Ice Flower, Potted Icicle Tree, Roasted Chestnuts, Snow Bear Sugar Cookie, Snow Cone, Snowman Cookie, Winterfest Hoodie, Winterfest Window, and Wool Scarf Jacket.

I want and have yet to get the Magic W toque, Googles ice sculputre, Peppermint snowflake, Potted icicle tree, any of the cookies, Roasted Chestnuts.

Actually, has ANYone gotten any of the older items?
It seems that some of the older "returning" prizes are rare PAN prizes only and not snowflake prizes. I think they should have made that clear and that the way they worded it is kinda leading us on that we can catch them in WW when we can't. I did get an Ice google sculpture from the PAN. I hope this helps.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:54 AM   #48
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Got my party pack
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #49

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know how to enter the party I bought several and couldn't figure our how to get to it. I was invited and didn't know how to find it
tikapaca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:31 AM   #50
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by tikapaca
Does anyone know how to enter the party I bought several and couldn't figure our how to get to it. I was invited and didn't know how to find it
Hi, I have a link in my signature with some party info. You go to your room to open the party pack and follow the directions to set up your party. When you are invited to a party and accept the invitation, you go to a room in your house at the time the party is scheduled. A button should appear that says go to party and you press it. Hope this helps. I hope you can go to some parties. They are a lot of fun
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: