Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:51 AM   #31
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Hmmmm... after reading it over a few times, I initially wanted to jump at theance, however my rational side just stepped in... I'm spending tons of $$$ already for Webkinz for my 3 nieces and I (ok mostly I, but still) and the thought of a membership... PAYING ofr a membership - Ganz gets all the money and we get virtual items...
I like the idea of 3000 monthly Ganz points BUT I will have to see HOW the Ganz points work...

My only dilemma, SHOULD I DECIDE TO GO FOR IT, is to get the $45 annual for just me and get the e-store exclusive item OR the $45 annual family for my nieces and I....

Oh lord it wasn't enough for April to have new Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Kinz Clips, Caring Valley Webkinz, Signature Webkinz, Webkinz stickers BUT ALSO this???

WOW....just wow...

I with you on deciding which type you're further ahead getting.....so far I'm leaning toward the family because of each account getting the stuff (only miss out on the estore exclusive but 5 accounts x 5 boxes each month seems worth it)

Curious to know what a Ganz point actually gets you. Can 3000 points get something worth while?
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 05:54 AM   #32
Gramwebbie
Webkinz :)

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Just think of all the money they will be making, their marketing department has really come up with a good one this time.
Great stuff, but more money that will be spent on Webkinz.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #33
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Wow, I cannot wait to find out the finer details. A gold channel on the phone? Will it work in trade rooms? Maybe no more kids trading food for a gold dress? I will buy a family membership, my oldest daugthter got me hooked when my grandson got one, now I have over 70.
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #34
Lil Kinz
twilightlover77 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get the points??????
Thanks
twilightlover77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:09 AM   #35
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! Today's Wednesday!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #36
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by EHeinze5
I'm with you on deciding which type you're further ahead getting.....so far I'm leaning toward the family because of each account getting the stuff (only miss out on the estore exclusive but 5 accounts x 5 boxes each month seems worth it)

Curious to know what a Ganz point actually gets you. Can 3000 points get something worth while?
My thoughts EXACTLY!! The main account gets 5000 bonus - so to start, your main account gets 8000. Then it says you get 3000 monthly - so I'm thinking to get something like a virtual pet, you'd have to have like 50,000 points or something... I really can't see Ganz giving away a virtual pet with every sign up (the 8000 total you'd get) or every few months (supposing you save for 6 mths, that's only 18,000 pts)... I dunno... it's always a possibility I guess...

Plus if I get the family one - I have to determine if it's worth it as there is my 2 nieces, and my own 2 accounts - I'd have to create a 3rd account! lol

Well I just checked the e-store and it's the same as it was at 7am - it says it's Super Sunder and has the Phoenix and FireFawn (+ other stuff) for sale and no update on the Ganz points...

ha ha maybe the April 1 Ganz points update was an April Fool's joke??? LOL

View Post Originally Posted by twilightlover77
How do you get the points??????
Thanks
By purchasing a Deluxe membership - every month you accumulate points towards estore items. The amount of points depends on the type of membership you buy
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #37
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
With all the money I've spent there I hope they count that
Ditto ditto ditto!!!! I've spent a considerable chunk of change at the eStore since I first joined Webkinz a couple months ago. I can only imagine how much those of you have spent if you've had accounts for a couple years! It would be wonderful to see everyone get some kind of retroactive credit.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #38
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Well the Estore is now CLOSED - so let's hope for those updates!!!
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #39
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Cool Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

When you go to ganzestore.com it says that you must have a username and password. What could this mean?
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #40
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I do not know but the webkinz estore link is WebkinzEstore.com
SmelzGood84 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: