Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 05:24 AM   #21
Auntmaggums
Gifted

auntmaggums is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

I'm pretty sure webkinz world will be down at the same time, too. There's already a maintenance message when you sign in. I can't wait to see the sneak preview of the items that come with the membership...I'll have to see if it's worth the $45 or not. Ganz is always finding a new way to make money!
auntmaggums is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 05:25 AM   #22
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I've just noticed that new page!!!

WW is not available...

Deluxe membership:

Quote:
Are you ready to take your Webkinz World experience to the next level?
********************************/assets/images/splash/deluxe_membership/deluxe_membership_us_en_large.png[/IMG]
Become a Deluxe member!

Here are the great features you'll get every month with your Deluxe Webkinz World membership:

• A gift box including an amazing exclusive piece of clothing, available ONLY to Deluxe members
  • Special access to a Deluxe activity page in the Today's Activities section of Webkinz World
  • Access to the Deluxe members-only GOLD channel on the Webkinz phone
  • 3000 Ganz points to spend at the Webkinz eStore (awarded to the purchasing eStore account)
And don't forget the cool Deluxe member hat that you get when you first sign up for Deluxe. You can wear your hat with pride and show all of Webkinz World that you're an ultimate fan!
Full Year Bonus!
If you sign up for an entire year of Deluxe membership, you'll get an extraordinarily unique eStore item free! This item won't be available anywhere else!

Have LOTS of Webkinz fans in your family?
Instead of a unique eStore item, sign up for our Annual Family membership and you'll receive Deluxe member benefits for up to five Webkinz World accounts!

Click the image to open in full size.
Hmmmmmm.......
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #23
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

Maybe it's an April Fools joke? lol just kidding. While the new membership sounds cool, my webkinz hobby is already expensive... So I doubt I will be getting that.
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:34 AM   #24
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Hmmmm... after reading it over a few times, I initially wanted to jump at theance, however my rational side just stepped in... I'm spending tons of $$$ already for Webkinz for my 3 nieces and I (ok mostly I, but still) and the thought of a membership... PAYING ofr a membership - Ganz gets all the money and we get virtual items...
I like the idea of 3000 monthly Ganz points BUT I will have to see HOW the Ganz points work...

My only dilemma, SHOULD I DECIDE TO GO FOR IT, is to get the $45 annual for just me and get the e-store exclusive item OR the $45 annual family for my nieces and I....

Oh lord it wasn't enough for April to have new Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Kinz Clips, Caring Valley Webkinz, Signature Webkinz, Webkinz stickers BUT ALSO this???

WOW....just wow...
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #25
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The Webkinz site is down for maintnance. The main page has changed and ther is a new feature on it. It is Deluxe Membership. Does anyone know what this is? Thanks in advance for your help.
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #26
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
Hmmmm... after reading it over a few times, I initially wanted to jump at theance, however my rational side just stepped in... I'm spending tons of $$$ already for Webkinz for my 3 nieces and I (ok mostly I, but still) and the thought of a membership... PAYING ofr a membership - Ganz gets all the money and we get virtual items...
I like the idea of 3000 monthly Ganz points BUT I will have to see HOW the Ganz points work...

My only dilemma, SHOULD I DECIDE TO GO FOR IT, is to get the $45 annual for just me and get the e-store exclusive item OR the $45 annual family for my nieces and I....

Oh lord it wasn't enough for April to have new Webkinz, Webkinz Jr, Kinz Clips, Caring Valley Webkinz, Signature Webkinz, Webkinz stickers BUT ALSO this???

WOW....just wow...
Those are my thoughts exactly....it's kind of a lot all at once....and a lot of money too. While it's an interesting idea, I think the price should be lower.....especially since you aren't getting a real tangible item, you know? I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all works!
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #27
Unregistered

Question Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

Just read it.

I'm curious about whether having a deluxe membership would be enough to renew an account every year and keep it active -instead of buying a new webkinz pet for that account each year. If so, the family option might be a decent deal for people with multiple accounts. Cheaper than buying a new webkinz at full price to keep each account active every year (but not as good a deal as adding a lil kinz bought at two for $10!)

Can someone found out about this please? (Just wondering.)
Old 04-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #28
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

The new post shows Ganz will be charging for accounts anywhere from $5 to $45.
There will be advantages, you can check out the WW page.
But it all means paying more money to Ganz, something that will be hard for alot of us.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:43 AM   #29
acky for Webkinz

TheLastUnicorn4 is on a distinguished road

I am not sure who I tell of new Webkinz info so I'm putting it here. You can now get a deluxe membership on Webkinz with the Ganz points. You get monthly gifts and lots of other stuff! Check it out.
TheLastUnicorn4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:46 AM   #30
Unregistered

Thumbs up Whoa! (WI Front page!)

I just submitted a comment and when I did, the WI front page template changed! -It can't be that long since I cleared out my cache! Looks VERY nice. I guess everyone is doing updates!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: