Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Wednesday is almost here, and the mystery behind the "eStore Points" will finally be revealed. Ganz has announced that the eStore Points will be added to the site on Wednesday. Over the past several days our members have been speculating how exactly these new points will work. Tomorrow we should know for certain.

Ganz has also announced that the eStore will be closed for at least part of Wednesday while the updates are made. To make up for this, the virtual-only Webkinz scheduled for sale on Wednesday will also be available for sale on Thursday. So, don't worry if you can't log on to the eStore on Wednesday. You'll have an extra day to shop.

There is speculation from many members that Ganz will also be using this maintenance time to change the name of the Webkinz eStore to the Ganz eStore. All of the "teaser" advertisements for the new eStore Points contain a "Ganz eStore" logo, and, as of at least last Friday, the URL "www.ganzestore.com" is being redirected to the Webkinz eStore site.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
HomieWHONKā„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz/Ganz eStore, April 1st

Thanks for letting us know, FIA!

I wonder what the Ganz eStore will be like.
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Thanks FIA! Wonder how the points will work and if the new bunny will be there Thursday!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

I am betting on the points being a reward system for buying items via the estore. Kinda like the Wish tokens. With each purchase you will get a coin or two then you will be able to redeem them for a code for "hopefully" a special item as an extra incentive to purchasing the online only items.

Or possibly a way for parents to load the account with x number of coins then the minor(kid under 1 will have access to the estore and ability to purchase the items w/o having to get consent every time they want to buy something.

Last edited by Cheergal05; 03-31-2009 at 09:45 PM..
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I can't wait to see what changes they are making!!...
Ok, I can wait until tomorrow - I have no choice LOL!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #6
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

I could use the Estore points as a gift! Thanks for sharing this with everyone!
WebkinzPie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #7
Surfs up while being
Gift Guru

SurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond reputeSurferMom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

With all the money I've spent there I hope they count that
SurferMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SurferMom
With all the money I've spent there I hope they count that
I was going to say the same thing!! retroactive please!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I wonder if Webkinz World will be down for maintenance too. It doesn't say so, but I did read that they would be adding zumwhere and caring valley this week.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:29 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I wonder if Webkinz World will be down for maintenance too. It doesn't say so, but I did read that they would be adding zumwhere and caring valley this week.
If I had to guess, I'd say yes. System updates generally happen twice a month, on Wednesdays.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: