Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #61
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th

View Post Originally Posted by smokey1177
I just got one and I wanted to name her Violet also. They wouldn't let me! They said it contained words not allowed. Needless to say I was bummed but super excited for my new pet. I ended up naming her Bella.
Darn, I wanted to get one and name her Violetta. . maybe it's different enough? I can't see what part of Violet is a non-allowed word. The again, I was quite sheltered growing up, I don't cath all the possibly bad associations with things. I was quite peeved when I first set up my Webkinz account and it asks for my first name. Well, my name is Shelley and it said it's not allowed. Like, what the heck? They ask for my name, there's only one answer to that question, it's not like I can just arbitrarily rename myself LOL. I used my middle name, Lorraine, instead so now all my adoption certificates say, congradulations Lorraine on you adoption. I wish I could do something about that.

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
The again, I was quite sheltered growing up, I don't cath all the possibly bad associations with things.
And apparently, I don't catch horrible typos either. Sorry! that should be "then again," and "don't catch"

Last edited by mountainfairy; 03-25-2009 at 12:37 PM..
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #62

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th *UPDATE*

Thank you for the correct link. I thought that I was having computer problems again. lol
bbstinger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #63
Gift Trainee
cuty206 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th *UPDATE*

I just adopted Sabine, the butterfly and love her!
cuty206 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #64
smokey1177 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th

I hoped Viloletta worked!

...If not what did you go with?
smokey1177 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #65

dolphinluv4ever has a spectacular aura about

i want that webkinz so bad but i think i have too many right now!
dolphinluv4ever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #66
smokey1177 is on a distinguished road

I absolutely love that name!
smokey1177 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #67
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th *UPDATE*

I just saw an ad for Where Did You Get Those Stripes? finally today. I agree with names, drcm1. I'll win one (hopefully) from the contest last weekend. It can be seen on http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0. The ad, and an updated alley cat ad is there too.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #68
BL6ZiN

BL6ZiN is an unknown quantity at this point

I got me one and named her ... Murasaki-Tsubasa *Purple Wings in Japanese*. I'm kinda feeling guilty that my once was a small home to a few Webkinz has turned into a Large Webkinz dormitory full of WebKinz. I am at your Mercy Ganz ... I am hooked. L0L Just wish they had more distributors out in my area where I can find/buy the WebKinz on my wish list.
BL6ZiN is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #69
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Wink Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 25th *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
I got mine last night as well. I named her ChouChou. (It means "butterfly" in Japanese. Remember "ChouChouSan" from the opera, "Madame Butterfly?) She looks so different from all other Webkinz pets. I love the way she flies and I really love her wings.
It also means 'cabbage' in French; it's a pet name like 'pumpkin' or 'honey' in English!

I dunno, the Violetwing butterfly looks a little too Michelin Man-esq for my taste. Maybe it's been overdoing the weightlifting at the Kinzville Academy strength class..
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #70
neesa is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted a butterfly today and it came with an outdoor room -- which I thought was weird given that its psi is that window thing. Is this the only webkinz that comes with an outdoor room?
neesa is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go exoteric estore thread, smelzgood was here!^^, smelzgood84 got butterfly, violet wing butterfly

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: