Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 11th

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 11th

Ganz has announced that the Phoenix will be for sale at the Webkinz eStore (www.webkinzestore.com) on Wednesday, March 11th:

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
EllieGrl73
Webkinz :)

EllieGrl73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Webkinz eStore, March 11th

I bet you since the adoption feature isn't working... Ganz isn't turning out a good profit with online sales.
EllieGrl73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #3

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

In many ways I agree with EllieGrl73 yet having the code for something we can't find in a store is so very appealing. It's as if they are tempting us so I am surprised there is only one e-store pet! Guess that is selfish on my part as I will buy an "extra" Phoenix just to have it in order to give to someone who has done their chores around the house.

Sooner or later GANZ will have the adoption issues resolved, gotta be optimistic!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
Gift Guru

teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!teacup0819 is the bees knees!

Even though I won't be able to adopt my phoenix yet, I am still jazzed about getting him. I missed him the last two times (once by just minutes)...so i am going to buy him and just wait until the adoption issue is resolved.

Thanks for the news!
teacup0819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am thinking that I MAY just break down and get one for myself tomorrow, too. I have been so good about not getting anything eStore since November, but I think I have waited long enough
Thank you FIA. I think I won't let this opportunity slip past me again. There is another contest coming up on the 20th of March and somehow I think that Ganz may introduce another 'unusual pet' for this one as well.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #6
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

It's so hard to resist, but I haven't bought anything yet. I may have bought some pets for my kids, but none for me. I am so strong, aren't I? Just kidding.
Fabiola is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I really like all of the eStore pets and to be honest mainly because for me they are cheaper so although I don't feel save in adopting a pet at this time I plan to buy another one for a different account. The main appeal is I also don't have the issue of where to store yet another pet. I think lots of times that the PSI is more appealing too, now that is not to say that I have not bought others simply because I liked the PSI that came with it because I do, but it wouldn't hurt my feeling if all of the products such as the figures and current plush pets had an virtual eStore version.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:32 PM   #8

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

cool thanks for telling us FIA
flowerfan12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

I'm very excietd to get the Phoenix! Like teacup0819, I missed it the last two times. This will be my first estore pet. I was tempted by the minty reindeer back in December, but didn't break down. When I saw the Phoeniz though I knew it was a pet I had to have! Thanks for letting us know!!!
Myrmaid73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #10
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey out there!!!! Just letting you all know not to bother getting a treetop room for your Phoenix....... You can't put his / her bed in the room!!!! It is for inside rooms only. Guess it"s hammocks or tents for all the birds There goes another 2000 Kinz Cash. I bought 2 for all my birds who already have indoor beds! Anyone Know what to do with 6 extra beds? Adopt 6 more pets! Oh yes, We can"t do that either..... 1 junglegirl
1junglegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: