Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #21
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday, November 10, Sneak Peek

ooooh pretty! I'd have to say I'm impressed with the box and psf..and I'm curious about the carousel.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I like the pet. The PSI doesn't fit the pet. But i like the PSI. I hope it works.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #23
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I'm definately getting this one! It's my birthday pet, though I might not adopt him until my actualy birthday in a few weeks.

If anyone has a POTM carousel, they would know if it is rideable. I doubt it, though.

If you look closly at the carousel, it has a ram, a lion, and a horse.

The POTM carousel has been eluding me for months. I have every exclusive except that one, and I won't be getting the next two POTM's. I already have a polar bear (not the best Webbie they made), and I don't particulary like apes.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #24
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Please post if this is rideable or not. I can't say this is one pet that I would really want. We just want the carousel for our room. I would love to get it if it is so that it can go into my circus room or my outdoor amusement park. I didn't even know there was a potm one. I need to read up on these gift things a bit more. LOL If the potm one is rideable, I might just wait for that one.
foofa614 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:07 AM   #25

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by foofa614
Please post if this is rideable or not. I can't say this is one pet that I would really want. We just want the carousel for our room. I would love to get it if it is so that it can go into my circus room or my outdoor amusement park. I didn't even know there was a potm one. I need to read up on these gift things a bit more. LOL If the potm one is rideable, I might just wait for that one.
The pet of the month carousel is not rideable. We won't know about this one until someone adopts (they don't go on sale until tomorrow)
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #26
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thanks so much for this thread.

My big question is one often mentioned here: is the PSI rideable by pets?

If it is, it is definately my next eStore buy!

I have the POTM carousel, and I love it, but have always wished my pets could ride it.

Thanks again to all who took the time to post on the thread, and answered my question.

Peace, Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #27
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

OMG the deer is so cute, and the PSI is awesome! I wonder if your pet's well be able to ride on it. I got the POTM carousel, but your pet can't ride on it, which is disappointing, but hopefully this one well be different. Or maybe it could be a music box! I have a carousel music box that my grandma gave me before so died. Maybe the PSI is a music box? LOL Oh, then what kinda of music well it play?
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #28

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I think it is going to be a ride on.
The details say:
The sagittarius buck regularly serves bullseye meat pies for dinner and invites friends to ride on its Fire Sign Carousel.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #29
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I love the PSI and PSF, I might have to break down and get this one...
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #30

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I would be shocked if you can ride it considering the programming is most likely the same as the pet of the month one. Looks like I'm the only party pooper who doesn't particularly care for this pet It's my sign too, bummer. The sign's symbol is the archer-half horse, half man. Virgo should have had a buck and this should have been a horse. It would have made more sense
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: