Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday and More at the Ganz eStore, July 1st

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
Congrats Lotamoxie!!! You are FAST

I think they are cute!! I love the way the window sparkles!! Here is Cranberry with her window! The kids thought she looked like the color of cranberry juice

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations! Cranberry is a cute name. I couldn't wait to get my birthstone pet. Hard to believe I was first to get one and post.

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
Click the image to open in full size.

here is my priceless ruby. very cute!
Congratulations, Jagular! Is that her name?
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 11:39 PM   #12
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Here's my new Ruby Retriever - Devil Dog! Seriously... they let me name him that.
LOVE the name moxie Very good one!

OMG-The PSI size is paltry!! Where is the "bang for your buck" there?? I still love the window..just hate the size of it..it would take 4 alone to decorate a room up good with them...

Congrats to all on their newest additions
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:45 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

My only complaint is that the June birthstone pet came with two PSI (well 3, the sideboard and two place settings) and May and July have only one.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

WackyForWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

hi...i've been out of the webkinz for a little while, where did you get the gem wallpaper, is it a special thing? It's really cool and I would like to get it.
Thanks
WackyForWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats on the quick post (and adoption) of your new pet. I will be getting one for a gift. May have to get a 2nd one to keep.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:10 AM   #16

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Devil Dog? I think it looks more angelic. xD In the room, anyways.

Congratz to everyone! I think my sister and I have decided on Ruban for a boy, and Ruby (obviously) for a girl. Not sure what it looks like, though.
KayJay17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:18 AM   #17

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

wow its so coool!!!!!!
i really like how you put the window in your gem room, goes along perfect!
my birthday is this month, so i reallly want to get it, but i dont really like spending money just for a virtual pet... :/
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #18
Banned
OCEANMINDED will become famous soon enough

YAY! I got mine! His name is Clifford!!! Love that show!! Can't wait till tomorrow we get our goodies for being gold member! YAY!
OCEANMINDED is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #19

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Congrats on being first, Moxie, Devil Dog is a cutie.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #20

petsandpenguins is an unknown quantity at this point

The Ruby Retriever is SO CUTE!!! I really want to get it but I dont think I will b able too! I love its pet special food! I love its pet special item! I love the gem themed items and clothing and food you can get from Doug! Everything gem is so awesome! I love how Ganz is incorporating Gems into Webkinz, Clothing, Items, and even Wallpaper! They should start a whole theme at the W Shop that is based on Gems or they should make it rare and you can only get the Gem Theme at the the Curio Shop! Maybe, they are making a special Gem Theme that you can only get by talking to Doug until you can collect it all! I strongly reccomend the Doug Tracking Thread here on Webkinz Insider if you are a newbie to the Doug thing or if you just want to see what other people posted about Doug, that is where you need to go! Check it out on Webkinz Insider today!
petsandpenguins

NEEDS A WEBKINZ HAMSTER
petsandpenguins is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: