Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday and More at the Ganz eStore, July 1st

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday and More at the Ganz eStore, July 1st

Click the image to open in full size.It's Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore and the pet of the day is the Woolly Mammoth. In addition to the Mammoth, this is the first day the Ruby Retriever, July's Birtstone Pet, has been listed for sale. The Ruby Retriever will be for sale at the Ganz eStore every day of July.

In addition to being Webkinz Wednesday, today is also the first day of the Ganz eStore 5 Day Spectacular. You may remember that we brought you pictures of this event on the eStore menu last week, but at that time we didn't know what it was for. Today, all has been revealed.

The 5 Day Spectacular is a celebration of both Canada Day on July 1st and Independence Day on July 4th. From July 1st through July 5th, different items will be on sale at the Ganz eStore. Some deals will be available to all members, and others will only be available to Deluxe members. For complete details, please visit the 5 Day Spectacular page on the Ganz eStore site, HERE.

It's worth noting that the Kinz Tunes downloads are now available to all players, not just those with Deluxe Memberships. Also, a brand new pet will be available for sale to Deluxe members on July 4th. Could this be the Rainforest Boa that was originally scheduled for release in June? Or maybe the Cotton Candy Sheep? We'll have to wait and see.

UPDATE: Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member Lotamoxie on her adoption of a Ruby Retriever. Here you can see "Devil Dog" posing next to his Pet Specific Item, the Ruby Window. The Pet Special Food for the Ruby Retriever is the Ruby Red Sundae.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday and More at the Ganz eStore, July 1st

Here's my new Ruby Retriever - Devil Dog! Seriously... they let me name him that.

Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
bluesle is on a distinguished road

AWESOME cant wait to get the ruby retriever!!!!
bluesle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Thankz for keeping us updated! Even though i really, really, hate the wooly mammoth!!

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Thankz for keeping us updated! Even though i really, really, hate the wooly mammoth!!
Yay third comment! LOL.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

here is my priceless ruby. very cute!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #6
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Congrats on making the front page!!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Thanks for sharing the picture of the new pet. I have to say I am a little disappointed with the PSI. I was hoping it would be a little bigger. Oh well, what are ya going to do?!? It does look great with the Doug wall paper thought
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I wish the window sat a little lower on the wall, but it is really cute. And it goes nicely with the gem wallpaper.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #9
_ihacoks_

Congrats Lotamoxie!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Congrats Lotamoxie!!! You are FAST

I think they are cute!! I love the way the window sparkles!! Here is Cranberry with her window! The kids thought she looked like the color of cranberry juice

icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: