Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
Kitten1210
Webkinz :)
Kitten1210 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday, March 4th *UPDATED*

Thank you so much! My mother and I went to the estore specifically to buy the Phoenix and were surprised to find that no epets were available. Just so happened that we checked the "Insider" for anything new and exciting and ran across this post! You made our day!

Thanks again so very much
Kitten1210 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
Makensie

Angry cool

cool i guess you should make some webkinz sharks and poodles it would be really nice if you did thanks makensie
Old 03-04-2009, 05:52 PM   #13
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Cool!!! About the food...Isn't Papyrus the old-fashioned-Egyptian Word For Paper??
hp1010 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #14

codypennant is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by hp1010
Cool!!! About the food...Isn't Papyrus the old-fashioned-Egyptian Word For Paper??
Actually, it's the name of the plant the Egyptians used to make a paper-like material.
codypennant is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #15
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I'm so glad WI always seems to have the answers. I was disappointed that I couldn't find the Phoenix in the EStore today. Thanks to your positing, I was able to get it.
Elena48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #16
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I love the phoenix!
lilpleak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: