Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, September 15th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, September 15th

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Ganz has announced the following items for sale:
Wekbinz: Griffin, Spotted Sea Monster, Virgo Horse, Phoenix, Bubblegumasurus, Purple Floral Fox,
Blossom Fish, Rainforest Boa, Libra Eagle

Click the image to open in full size.

Coming soon: Delicious Fair Fare

Does this mean Fall Fest is just around the corner?

Visit the WI WIki to learn more about this seasonal event.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #2
Cat lover <3
Webkinz :)

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, September 15th

Awesome!
KittySpring2201 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:19 PM   #3
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, September 15th

Ooh! I love anything Fall, and that Delicious Fair Fare is making me REALLY hungry!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #4

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

cool 3rd comment love them i want them all

Last edited by FIA; 09-14-2010 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: comment numbers are for the DCT
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:17 AM   #5

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the update Cows. Like the Libra Eagle, but still no Silk Sparrow! They have had it listed for a couple of weeks on the Webkinz Pet section on WW. Wonder if there is a problem with it? Well, I will get the Eagle.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #6
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I like the little concession stand but I hope it's not an indication that we'll be getting those foods for fall fest. They are all in the W shop, even if perhaps in a slightly different form.

luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

My grandson so wanted the Spotted Sea Monster...until he found out it was virtual.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #8
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

here is my Libra eagle. the psi goes indoor outdoor, treetop(haven't got underwater on that account)
i name my zodiac pets after the brightest stars in their constellation, so this Zubeneschamali

jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:06 AM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That looks like Fall Fest might be here soon!

The eagle PSI is interesting too.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:46 AM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Booo! Hiss!! I wanted my Jackelope! Congrats jag, on your new pet! I love how you name your zodiac pets! Very clever!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: