Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, October 14th

I just wish that troll had a different nose. I can't take it. But, I LOVE that truck. Hmmm. . .maybe I can get used to the nose.
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, October 14th

Thanx commodore!
I've been waiting for the Trick or Treat Troll just like a lot of 's here. I'm so happy I can get it tomorrow. I love love love the PSI & PSF. I'm really excited!!Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............now to give him a great name?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

now it says only the purple monster and opal pup. i am so upset!!!! i want the troll

it does say the pharoah costume, ghostly grand piano and haunting breeze scarecrow
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #24

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

aw, it's looks cute! I truck is cool, too!
View Post Originally Posted by kittylover12344
yep, this pet looks like a pinata!
Secret Ninja is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #25
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol cute car
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #26
heuynew will become famous soon enough

having second thoughts
heuynew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've been waiting for this one to finally show up. I need one for my Halloween room.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:58 PM   #28
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

FINALLY!!!! I have been waiting for this one! Yay! Cool PSI too. Come on midnight! LOL! I already have his name picked out and everything.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #29
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

How adorable! I love the PSI also!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:35 PM   #30
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
When I just looked at Webkinz Newz, it lists the Purple Monster for tomorrow, not the troll. Is this a mistake? Or do we think the troll won't be offered?
it shows the 14th for the release date of the troll, despite what the announcements say, which were wrong a couple of weeks back and was later updated in the morning with the right info
View Post Originally Posted by jagular
now it says only the purple monster and opal pup. i am so upset!!!! i want the troll

it does say the pharoah costume, ghostly grand piano and haunting breeze scarecrow
love that piano, it totally rocks! I still believe that the troll will be there
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: