Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 26th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 26th

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has the following items for sale at the eStore, May 26th

Webkinz: Candy Leopard, Cotton Candy Sheep, Gemini Butterfly, Grey Wolf, Phoenix, Bubblegumasaurus, Green Seadragon, Skunk- online only Pet of the Month

Exclusives: Cotton Candy Tree, Cotton Candy Sofa, Cotton Candy Chair, Lollipop Seeds, Jelly Bean Plant Seeds, Mr Moo's Ice Cream Cart Fridge, Milkshake for Two, Milkshake Machine, Cake Hot Air Balloon
Coming Soon: Va-Va Voom Vacuum Cleaner, Artistic Acrylic Paint Set, Classic Sewing Machine, Wild Flower Arrangement Mural, Dr Quack's Diplomas, Gardening Tools, Watering Can, Garage Sale Sign, Webkinz Runners, Lost City Column, Burning Light Lamp, Cool Cosmos Fridge, Cosmos Countertop, Burning Hot Seat, Sign Side Table
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 26th

Those coming soon items look awesome!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

cool items!! thanks
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Yay, I already grabbed that Candy Leopard! I've been waiting for that one! Adorable.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 11:39 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I hate to see a vacuum cleaner in WW. I thought that was one place I did not have to clean.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #6

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

These are items that really should be in the W-shop. We would all like the little items, like the vacuum etc. My granddaughter and I have worked so hard to earn kinz cash. We have over $200,000.00 and there is nothing to really spend it on. We have 345 pets in just one account and 250 rooms. All the rooms are starting to look the same. Does anyone else feel like pretty soon everything will be E-Store. I almost feel like they are forcing you to go E-Store. I can no longer afford it. I am glad for anyone who can buy the E-Store items and this is not meant as critisim for anyone who does buy from the E-Store. Did you notice after you login to WW world all of the advertisment, to be a star, be Deluxe. This sends a terrible message to the kids. To be special you have to do this. My granddaughter has now lost interest in Webkinz, because she can't have the cool stuff. She recently asked me if I would buy her a subscrition to Toontowns. It did cost $48.00 for 6 months, but she plays it for 1 hour everyday and there is nothing else to buy. I still have the Deluxe, but I'm not sure I would even be bother after it expires. They have ruined it for us.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #7

BeDazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Does the sewing machine work?!
BeDazzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #8

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
These are items that really should be in the W-shop. We would all like the little items, like the vacuum etc. My granddaughter and I have worked so hard to earn kinz cash. We have over $200,000.00 and there is nothing to really spend it on. We have 345 pets in just one account and 250 rooms. All the rooms are starting to look the same. Does anyone else feel like pretty soon everything will be E-Store. I almost feel like they are forcing you to go E-Store. I can no longer afford it. I am glad for anyone who can buy the E-Store items and this is not meant as critisim for anyone who does buy from the E-Store. Did you notice after you login to WW world all of the advertisment, to be a star, be Deluxe. This sends a terrible message to the kids. To be special you have to do this. My granddaughter has now lost interest in Webkinz, because she can't have the cool stuff. She recently asked me if I would buy her a subscrition to Toontowns. It did cost $48.00 for 6 months, but she plays it for 1 hour everyday and there is nothing else to buy. I still have the Deluxe, but I'm not sure I would even be bother after it expires. They have ruined it for us.
I totally agree the sewing machine was a dream for me on webkinz and now they have it but i have no more points left..... and everything will be estore in the future.......and all the cute pets too......its just sad......
maddieplanet11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:01 AM   #9

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

All of these items are fabulous. Ganz is very creative and it shows. However, why can't they make the neat little stuff like a sewing machine for the W Shop??? I guess if we want anything cool we gotta buy it now? I would love to have a sewing machine. I am thinking more and more that it doesn't do any good to buy anymore pets since we can't even get any of the cool stuff..... I won't buy from the Estore but I can use some of the points I have saved up. They need to bring back family deluxe. I also do not like that we can not trade or kinz post the Estore items. We can't even send them between our accounts. Why pay money for something that I can't even decided what I want to do with it? Again it is really cool stuff.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by BeDazzle
Does the sewing machine work?!
I don't know?
But it would be great if you could empty a canister and Estore items fell out!!!!

In our dreams
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: