Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #581
Webkinz :)

Erroneous is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I sat here each time I saw one and entered that darn security code over and over and over (the first rug took me over 100 tries- NO exaggeration; the other couple were about 20-30 times each)... then I go to log them in and 2 are Invalid.

I too was told to try again when the contest is back up.
Hah, same here, although the more I typed the codes in, the more I started to question my ability to read and type.. I would *guesstimate* I tried hammering their codes for each rug try as much as you. Haha, so I know you are not exaggerating. It just took me awhile to actually acknowledge the fail and go try find another fail rug.
Erroneous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #582
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

The only way I was finally able to make it work was to find the rug in a chrome browser and when the window came up I switched to firefox and copied and pasted the url to get the security code to work. The rugs wouldn't show up on firefox and the codes won't work on chrome. What a lot of trouble for a rug!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #583
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
The only way I was finally able to make it work was to find the rug in a chrome browser and when the window came up I switched to firefox and copied and pasted the url to get the security code to work. The rugs wouldn't show up on firefox and the codes won't work on chrome. What a lot of trouble for a rug!
But you GOT one
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #584

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I just wanted to buy the rug.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #585
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Congratulations to everyone who got a rug! I hope they do it again or sell the rug in the e-store for us less fortunate ones.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #586
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by suzieq696
I just called my mother and said the same thing. As adults we can participate but this is a childs web site. Why would they do this on a weekday? If they wanted to do a contest like this during the week at least wait for the kids to be on summer vacation.

Personally I think they should do an email with the answer to a question, or something like they did with the unicorn tapestry. I don't think it is fair to show a picture you click on when not everyone could see a picture in the first place (maybe this is one reason they stopped the contest).

I guess we will all just have to wait and see what GANZ comes up with next and hope it works.

Have a great day everyone!
And what about those of us on pacific time? Luckily I get into work at 6am (pacific time) but most don't.
CindyMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #587
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Yeah I have to say a Saturday would have been a much better day to have this on. Sometimes they really just don't think, do they?!?
I agree, a Saturday contest would have been more fair to the kids. I called them one time, though, and was asking about a different issue not being fair for the kids and the cs agent told me that there are more adults playing webkinz than kids.

I know my youngest does not have that much free time after school or on weekends to play so when he signs on and is stuck in "please wait" or experiences a glitch, he signs off and is done with ww for a few weeks before he tries again only to have the same things happen. He loves ww and his pets but the glitches of the website make it hard for him to enjoy the website. They just keep piling on more and more new things and ignoring the issues Yes, I love the new items and things to do, but they don't need to add so much so fast. They can take their time and add things one at a time to make sure all works well before moving on to the next thing. WW has plenty of great games and things to do to keep people happy.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #588
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
I agree, a Saturday contest would have been more fair to the kids. I called them one time, though, and was asking about a different issue not being fair for the kids and the cs agent told me that there are more adults playing webkinz than kids.

I know my youngest does not have that much free time after school or on weekends to play so when he signs on and is stuck in "please wait" or experiences a glitch, he signs off and is done with ww for a few weeks before he tries again only to have the same things happen. He loves ww and his pets but the glitches of the website make it hard for him to enjoy the website. They just keep piling on more and more new things and ignoring the issues Yes, I love the new items and things to do, but they don't need to add so much so fast. They can take their time and add things one at a time to make sure all works well before moving on to the next thing. WW has plenty of great games and things to do to keep people happy.
I was told that before too about more adults playing... I had trouble with two of the accounts and I called them "my sons account" and "my account".. and she joked with me a bit and said that more adults play than the kids..
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #589
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
But you GOT one
True, but I didn't think I would. I'm glad I got one, but it took nearly 2 hours and I had to come up with all kinds of creative ideas to try to get the security code to work.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #590

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
And what about those of us on pacific time? Luckily I get into work at 6am (pacific time) but most don't.
I was able to get one because I am on Pacific Time and was still at home! (but I was late for work!) They have us locked down at work so I can't access WW. That means I often have to set my alarm for the middle of the night to get rares on the Asian accounts, and most events that happen on the European and NA accounts happen while I can't get to them. I was delighted to be able to participate in the rug catching.

I sure hope they fix the problems and run it again so all those not as fortunate can get one.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: