Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #571
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

i don't think it matter what time of day they started it... had to be "18 to enter" anyhow... Contest rules I'm sure for legal reasons...

I'm mad because I used 5 of our emails to find out that 2 codes were "used". I called and was basically told "oh well"..

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
Anyone else get the "This code has already been used" message when they try to enter the code?

Yes, and I called and was told to try again whenever the contest was reopened... I wasn't told when it was going to reopen either.

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 05-13-2009 at 10:52 AM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #572
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

Default Re: Got my code for my rug already!

W shop price is only $250
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #573
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber
Default Re: CONTEST CLOSED DUE TO Tecnical Difficulties

I stared at the screen for over a half hour but no rugs came by. *Sigh*
Maybe later.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #574
uv my Webbies!
Webkinz :)

Chrissy2001 is on a distinguished road

They're selling the Griffin rug in the W shop?
Chrissy2001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #575
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I stared at the screen for over a half hour but no rugs came by. *Sigh*
Maybe later.
LOL I feel your pain !!! LOL I did as well ! They say good things come to those who wait .....Hmm maybe they will fix it soon ! heres to hoping
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #576
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Chrissy2001
They're selling the Griffin rug in the W shop?
No, It's the sell back price. I was just checking to see what W thought it was worth.
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #577
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

With all the trouble this has caused, they should just put one into everyone's accounts!
biophilia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #578
Webkinz :)

Erroneous is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Hiya,
I had called Ganz after the 4th time I had gotten a banner and it did not work for me. I mentioned that I had taken a screen shot as was mentioned (before in here somewhere), and the woman on the phone, rest assured me that it was not needed as thousands and thousand of people were going to win this rug as soon as this issue is fixed, and that they will have this contest again very soon. So I am a wee bit aggravated, with the fail codes.
Now... for more important matters.... coffee.
Erroneous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #579
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Erroneous
Hiya,
I had called Ganz after the 4th time I had gotten a banner and it did not work for me. I mentioned that I had taken a screen shot as was mentioned (before in here somewhere), and the woman on the phone, rest assured me that it was not needed as thousands and thousand of people were going to win this rug as soon as this issue is fixed, and that they will have this contest again very soon. So I am a wee bit aggravated, with the fail codes.
Now... for more important matters.... coffee.
I sat here each time I saw one and entered that darn security code over and over and over (the first rug took me over 100 tries- NO exaggeration; the other couple were about 20-30 times each)... then I go to log them in and 2 are Invalid.

I too was told to try again when the contest is back up.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #580
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by biophilia
With all the trouble this has caused, they should just put one into everyone's accounts!
I agree.

It is incomprehensible to me that Ganz could mess this up so badly. They have done "flying things" before.

Where is the quality control?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: