Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #551
catsnhorse
Webkinz :)

catsnhorse is on a distinguished road

Default Re: contest closed

I am soooo disappointed . I caught the rug twice but no security codes would go through....I tried multiple times but no rug. Now the contest is closed .

Stayed on the screen for more than an hour (I did not know you had to refresh...)
elymic

I did the same thing...was on the website for an hour before I came back here to see I needed to refresh screen, What a waste of my morning.

Last edited by catsnhorse; 05-13-2009 at 10:18 AM..
catsnhorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #552
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Yeah I have to say a Saturday would have been a much better day to have this on. Sometimes they really just don't think, do they?!?
yeah sometimes! LOL
chaotic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #553
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Got my code for my rug already!

heres mine. they are so pretty
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #554

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by chaotic
and that was a hard question for kids
Hard question for me too especially without the use of a calculator. Oh well, I waited but no rug flew by for me and when I refreshed the screen, the contest was over.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #555
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

Anyone else get the "This code has already been used" message when they try to enter the code?
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #556

smvette80 has a spectacular aura about

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, but how can you complain about something free???? I mean, they are giving it to us, yeah there ended up being technical problems, but it was FREE and a cool item on top of that.
smvette80 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #557
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default CONTEST CLOSED DUE TO Tecnical Difficulties

This Is what the paper reads Now ! To bad ,I did Not get one. they do say it will run again at a later date ! Yeah maybe an other chance to get the rug !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #558

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Congrats to those who did manage to catch and get a rug. I hope the technical difficulties are fixed so the rest of us can get a chance at the rug too. Thanks for the pics, the rug looks great.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #559
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Default Re: CONTEST CLOSED DUE TO Tecnical Difficulties

Congrats to everyone that was able to get 1 or 2 !!!!
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:27 AM   #560
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Does any one else think it is kinda crummy of them to start the contest t 9am??? I mean, in our area all kids are in school by 9am. I don't know, they just didn't seem to be giving the kids and teens who play much of a hope at getting this rug. Just a thought!!!
I was thinking that also. do it after school like the dailies or have it on the weekend so kids can get a chance.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: