Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #491

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by skatergirl80
When you caught the rug was it always under the banner? Also are you guys refreshing or just staying on the page and waiting?

Thanks
My rug was right at the top of the page. It kind of started at the banner and trailed down and right from there. I was leaving the newz site and then going back in. After about a dozen times of doing that it came up within 15 seconds of the page loading.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #492
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I called Ganz and told them that it would not accept my security code. They told me they would call me back when they have an answer. I hope I still get my rug.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #493
Gifted

DTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of light

there is NO need to look for a rug, on page one is a screenshot, copy that URL and WHAM! BAM!!! enjoy your free rug.
DTTiger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:50 AM   #494
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Can someone watch my screen for me while I take a shower???

My husband is home this morning - this is not cool! I need to prove that I am NOT on the computer all day!!!
shellbell is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #495
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Just a few tips:

1. The rug seems to be at the TOP LEFT of the page, near the banner

2. This is NOT like in WW where you just sit there and they float across. You either need to surf the WebkinzNews Pages to keep it reloading, or refresh the page

3. If you get a rug, do NOT give up entering the code! Some people took 100+ times entering to finally get it!

Hope that helps a bit!
Maggie Mae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #496
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by DTTiger
there is NO need to look for a rug, on page one is a screenshot, copy that URL and WHAM! BAM!!! enjoy your free rug.
Can you please explain this in more detail for us tech challenged people? ? ?
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #497
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My screen is all white for webkinz newz now. Every time I try to log in it. I think I broke it !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #498
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

Did everyone get this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwon1.JPG (21.8 KB, 16 views)
chaotic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #499
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

yup the security codes aren't working
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #500
Gift Trainee

sweetheart422 has a spectacular aura about

It does work. You have to refresh it to get a new code and that should work. I submitted 5 email addresses and it worked.
sweetheart422 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: