Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #441
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Griffin Rug contest

It did the same thing to me, took me four tries, just keep entering the information once you have the window and make sure that you check the box too. Good luck
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #442
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Caught the rug!

I caught one, but I could not get the security code to work also. I hope I am able to catch another. This is ridiculous that it does not work.
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #443
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by cassielouwho
Try clicking the link to the "fun stuff" and then back to "news" that is when I got most of my rugs to show.

I just noticed the news stated the rest of teh new theme is out. Gonna go add the code and check those out.

Good luck!

I wander if they look at ISP's, cause my three daughters each have an email account, and I wonder if I could try for them?
It is per e-mail account. I was able to get one for my daughter, also, since she has her own e-mail address.

btw, my WW homepage shows it still down for maintenance. Anyone else?

Never mind, it is up now.

Sorry about that.
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #444
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Need help entering the griffin rug contest? Here's how I did it!

Thanks!
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #445
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

25 minutes later and still not a single flying rug! How can this be?

Nickelcat
_________
:husky:
Serendipity
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #446
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

well, thats one of my problems! i'm not seing anymore rugs!
kellkren is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #447
Toph is a
Gift Guru

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ontest-505725/
Try this thread... by Crystal Flute - it might help
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #448

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WAHOO! 46 entries was the magic number for me. Off to get my kid some breakfast and myself some coffee. I will hold on to my code and that way if DD doesn't find a flying rug she can have mine.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #449
Webkinz :)

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Do you think Ganz is spacing it out so the 5000 rugs last all day?
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #450
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Has the rug been anywhere else on the page but under the banner?
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: