Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 AM   #371
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: Caught the rug!

All the rugs will be gone before it accepts my stupid code. 40+ times now
mashley is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:08 AM   #372
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Awesome contest.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #373
Webkinz :)
purrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud ofpurrtle has much to be proud of

Hi Guys, I caught a rug on the front page about 1 minute after I opened it. But it will not accept my security code. I tried to type it in about 40 times and it kept says the security code was not vaild. I called Ganz and they said they have an issue on their end and she took my user name and pretty much hung up! So even though she was super nice I didn't get a chance to ask her anything!
purrtle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #374
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hang in there!
Maggie Mae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #375
Yes! I'm A
Webkinz :)

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

TO THOSE WHO WON..

I got 4.5 for an answer..

IS THIS THE CORRECT ANSWER??

I also finally found a rug but got the message that the security code was wrong, no matter how many times I entered it.

Now I have found nothing again for awhile. Geesh.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #376

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Both my DD and myself are sitting here watching and neither of us has had a rug yet. We are using different computers and both of us have different browsers open. Any other suggestions?
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #377
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

NO WAY!!!!!!

After probably entering 65 codes - it TOOK IT!

Keep trying is all I can say.
mashley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:09 AM   #378
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

Wow! Finally went through on about try number 37. I imagine I am entrant number 12, 350 by this stage of the game, LOL! Oh well, I gave it a shot

Update: OMG! Nope, it worked. I already got an email and my code is there for my rug! Hooray! Still hope for rugs everyone

Last edited by kinzmom1924; 05-13-2009 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: update
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #379
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Both my DD and myself are sitting here watching and neither of us has had a rug yet. We are using different computers and both of us have different browsers open. Any other suggestions?
some people are having luck refreshing -- not me
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #380
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
You don't win the rug right away...I thinke there will be a drawing from all correct answers.
This has probably been answered, but just in case, check your email! I got my code right away.
myusername is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: