Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #301
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

Being that it is a Security code, it MAY be case sensitive...try that.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #302
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Caught the rug!

it won't take the code it is showing me...
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #303
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Congrats...I'm still sitting here waiting
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #304
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
I finally read a message that someone got when they saw a rug. When you click on the rug and answer correctly, you are entered into the pool of winners. 5,000 people will be chosen from this pool at the end of the contest! So you could answer at 11:59 pm and still possibly win!!

Of course, I have not seen one rug yet at all to even enter.
That is what the pop-up says, however, people are getting the e-mails already with the codes (I got one) so I don't think that is how it has actually been implemented. Maybe near the end of the supply, they will hold them and draw randomly?
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #305
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Woo hoo I caught one
TTG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #306
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
it won't take the code it is showing me...
Same problem here now!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
76dimples is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #307
Auntiecool
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got one ... 57 minutes later... I kept putting in the verification code over and over again and finally got it in. Already got my code too.
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #308
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

How many times do I need to try the security code!!!!????
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #309
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

How many times should I have to reenter the correct code to tell me it is wrong???
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #310

jeLlyBeAn1573 will become famous soon enough

Finally found one but I can't get the security code to work
jeLlyBeAn1573 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: