Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #291
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

another rug.. wish me luck security code!!
Redwings08 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #292
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by 76dimples
I don't think it's fair since WW is a childrens site.. Seems to me that Ganz is trying to target the parents with this rug, by offering it early and the age requirement..
I think the point is to increase hits to the site by adults so that they can sell advertising space.
a72b75c77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #293
Webkinz :)

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

FINALLY I GOT A RUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It accepted my entry! And I didn't have to enter the verification code twice.
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #294
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Just got through on the helpline -- and not much to tell. At first they said it's just random, keep watching (like snowflakes, leaves). Then I said I had been doing this for almost an hour and I was certain there was nothing. When I pushed a little bit and said that there were several people on webkinz fan sites not seeing anything and it seemed as if some people wouldn't even get a chance, she went to check and said they could take my name and phone number and call me once the tech supervisor was in. We'll see...
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #295

darlingme will become famous soon enough

FINALLY!!!! It only took 55 minutes. My answer was 4.5 and luckily I had no problem with the security code.
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #296
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I got one!!
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:56 AM   #297
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I got the pop-up, but haven't received my rug yet. I put in my info and answered the math question. Then you have to type in a verification code...I'm having trouble with that code. It keeps telling me it's incorrect, but it's not!! I called Ganz and the girl said "yes, we are having a problem with that contest." Great, so how do I get my rug? I don't want to exit out and lose my chance at it! She said she'd call me back when the supervisor gets in and tells them what to do. So maybe you guys aren't getting the flying rugs because they know it's messed up right now. Or maybe there are lots of people like me with that pop-up open, afraid to close it until the glitch is fixed.
acourt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #298
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Now I'm fighting with the security code.
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #299

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

They just sent me my code. It's in my mail inbox right now. Yay!!!!!!
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #300
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

I have been on the Webkinz Newz site for almost 25 minutes, and have refreshed, exited and re-entered the site, and done everything advised and so far I have not seen one single floating rug! How frustrating! I really hope I can get this to work for me........... I would LOVE one of those Griffin Rugs!

Nickelcat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: