Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #281
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
I'm afraid to exit out. LOL
In my opinion I would not be afraid to exit out. It does not appear that this is like the snowflakes or leaves that we see in Winterfest or Fall Fest.

I waited almost 30 minutes, went out and came back in and it showed up right away on the left side of the screen. Others have said it shows up towards the top of the screen as well.
lilbrat1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #282
seastar418
Webkinz :)

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Woohoo! I just got one finally! I think you have to try the security code twice before it will accept it. Good luck everyone. By the way, I waited 50 minutes and it floated across the screen on the top.
NicNatMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #283
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

has the answer been the same for all the winners?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #284
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Has anyone gotten a rug since the news that the contest supposedly closed?
biophilia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #285
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
All of the rugs better not be gone already.

I haven't seen a darn thing in over 45 minutes.

I have tried closing my window and re-opening, refreshing, having two windows open...

still nothing.

Did they actually expect 5000 rugs to last until midnight? Maybe with the glitch. *lol*

The same thing happened to me when WW did the floating snowflakes. I was on all day during one of the days and only got a handful of items. I didn't even get one item per hour!

What a disappointment, but I think most of us have come to expect it now. *lol*

I finally read a message that someone got when they saw a rug. When you click on the rug and answer correctly, you are entered into the pool of winners. 5,000 people will be chosen from this pool at the end of the contest! So you could answer at 11:59 pm and still possibly win!!

Of course, I have not seen one rug yet at all to even enter.
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #286
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The contest says it ends at 11:59pm. So maybe it will only show up every couple of hours or so.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #287
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I keep leaving, shutting the browser down and trying.. still nothing for like 50 minutes. LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #288

happycats is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a rug!

I was on the "fun stuff" page of Webkinz Newz. A transparent rug floated down slowly from the top left. I clicked on it and answered the math question. Typed the security code in all caps the first time, like the picture. Got the error. The second time, I typed the code in lower case. It worked! I got the email with the code for the rug within a minute. Yay!

PS. I did have other Newz windows open, but only saw the floating rug on one of them.
happycats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #289
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I excited and there was a rug as soon as I opened a new window!!!!! At the top, on the left, very small!!!!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #290
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

It keep doing the same thing to me, telling me that I had not answered the security code correctly and each time I had to enter the information again.. on the fourth attempt if finally accepted and let me enter the contest. So just keep entering the information, make sure that you are filling in all of the information. Good Luck everyone, the odds on winning this one are a little better.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: