Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #251
Yes! I'm A
Webkinz :)

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

All of the rugs better not be gone already.

I haven't seen a darn thing in over 45 minutes.

I have tried closing my window and re-opening, refreshing, having two windows open...

still nothing.

Did they actually expect 5000 rugs to last until midnight? Maybe with the glitch. *lol*

The same thing happened to me when WW did the floating snowflakes. I was on all day during one of the days and only got a handful of items. I didn't even get one item per hour!

What a disappointment, but I think most of us have come to expect it now. *lol*
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #252
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by 76dimples
I noticed that also!

After 41 minutes still no rug :-( A few things bother me about this contest also..

1. My kids are in school so can't figure out why the contest started so early..
2. It's limited to 5000 so wonder how many actual children will get them..
3. I seen a picture of the Math question a few posts back and my kid would never get that answer at her age..
It said on that picture that you had to be 18 to enter. If you're not 18 a parent needs to enter.
a72b75c77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #253
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

I have received my code, too! Keep watching!!
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #254
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I'm so afraid to look away.
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #255
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I didn't eat breakfast and boy I"m hungry...
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #256
Webkinz :)

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

50 minutes! Record! WOO! lol.
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #257
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

Could some browsers be blocking the popup?

winners what browser are u using?
gr8_stuff is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #258
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Well, I'm at work. I can't sit here all day. It's been 50 mins. They have probably given them all. Or as someone posted earlier, closed the contest due to glitches. Gaaaaa! I want that rug!!!!!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #259
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I didn't eat breakfast and boy I"m hungry...
Yes, and there is coffee... way over there, in the kitchen!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #260
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

i have had to click the rug 2 or 3 times for it to register and then the window pops up. i have also been refreshing the page and that seems to have worked. *knocks wood* . ohhh they are NOT on the contest page they show up on the "front page" top left corner near the cheeky dog.
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: