Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #221
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Caught the rug!

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
It seems like people who are getting them, see the rug pretty quickly after logging on. I'm getting a bad feeling after being here for 40 minutes, that some computers/people aren't going to be able to see the rugs.

I have a Mac and have seen nothing...anyone else?
Same here on a mac and nothing
skatergirl80 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #222
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Yep, the pop-up said winners selected within 24 hours but I got the e-mail less than 2 minutes after my successful answer entry.
View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
I just checked my Email. I have my code too!!
How did Ganz know your email? did you have to enter it, after you clicked on the rug & answered the math question?
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #223
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Well after 40 minutes, refreshing exiting out, going back in, I give up guess I missed it
Rejewal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #224
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I think they are still working out the glitches. It may be awhile. At least Ganz has my phone number and said they would call back when they found out more from the tech.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #225
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Well, the color blue is supposed to be relaxing. BUT, it's not relaxing me. LOL. Come on rug!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #226
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

& congrats on your rugs, jms & redwing!
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #227
Webkinz :)

6nala is on a distinguished road

I just saw a rug and the code was already sent to me
6nala is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #228
Webkinz :)

darlingme will become famous soon enough

Waiting 45 minutes and nothing. I can only hide this from my boss for so long. Plus, how come some of us are getting nothing and others are getting 2. I will be calling Ganz if I do not see a rug today.
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #229
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Okay, everyone! I just saw a rug and answered the problem. Like others, my answer was 4.5. I entered the security code the first time and got the error message. The second time I entered the answer as 4.50, entered the new security code and it took. I haven't checked my e-mail yet, but it looks like it worked.

Good luck to everyone!
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:45 AM   #230
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I need to get a cup of coffee !! No one here to watch the screen for me though. Decisions....decisions !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: