Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #181
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Caught the rug!

i caught a rug but tried for like 5 minutes to get it to accept one of the verification codes (I'd get like the same one for 5-6 times then it would switch)...finally exited out hoping to catch another rug...guess I'm gonna miss out if they are all out of rugs and while that is cool for the people that did catch them...seems like if they were going to give out 5000 rugs throughout the day that they would have spread them out and not done them all in the first 1/2 hour? (that is if the contest really is already over)
justacat89 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #182
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
The more time I sit here staring at the site... the more it looks like that Cheeky Dog in the banner is wearing a diaper.
It does look like a diaper!!!! LOL. This is going to make me crazy. Now I'm obsessed with getting a rug.
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #183
Webkinz :)

thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day
thok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy daythok999365 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by jedijson
Need... Coffee.... Can't leave desk for fear of missing it--even though it hasn't showed up yet (35 minutes and counting)...
I feel the same!
thok999365 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #184
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Need... Coffee.... Can't leave desk for fear of missing it--even though it hasn't showed up yet (35 minutes and counting)...
Same here, I just finished my first cup and want more
NicNatMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #185
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

LOL! I feel your pain! Going into caffeine withdrawal waiting for something to happen!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #186
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I need coffee and Kahlua!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #187
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
It does look like a diaper!!!! LOL. This is going to make me crazy. Now I'm obsessed with getting a rug.
Yes, he's wearing a diaper and delivering the newspapers.. Seems a bit to young for a job.. poor thing. LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #188
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

i'm having the same problem with the security code--let's hope it's just a glitch!!
shaxpeare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 AM   #189
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Wait a minute...I'm confused. Is it at the news site, or are we supposed to log in to WW to wait for the rug?
TTG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:38 AM   #190
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

oh no, it isn'e a reg. contest! if you are any where in webkinz newz, in a little while a griffen rug wil apear and you can click it. don't look in the contests, look in the newz, you will see it if you skroll down!
kellkren is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: