Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #171
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

I've seen two rugs and tried to enter both times. I'm getting the error message every single time I try. This always happens to me on that website! I'm getting to the point that I don't even want to try anymore. Just like webkinz world, the site is full of glitches! Frustrating!
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #172
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
NO, you are not blind *lol*

I have not seen a single rug either, but someone said something about a glitch already, so they may have had to stop the process to fix it first.

So what else is new?? *lol*
Lol, thanks, glad there are others here with me
NicNatMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #173
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

well, the rugs apaer on webkinz newz, if you click them you should be able to enter! and it starts a 9, and its 9:30 now!
kellkren is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #174
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Caught the rug!

LOL about the laundry -- sounds way too familiar!
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #175
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

LOL, this is boring! At least when things float in WW, you can do a puzzle or something.
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #176
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
I find this sooo frustrating!! I really want that rug. I've been sitting here for a half hour and nothing!! I'm glad everyone else is getting them, but I feel so cheated to not even get the chance.
Same here. I've been at the site since 9am. They should have just had us submit our email address, like with the unicorn tapestry.
biophilia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #177
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I also have been on since 9:00 am and I haven't seen a rug - but I have to go to work now and they will all be gone before I get off

Since they are only giving out 5,000
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #178
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! I can't enter the webkinz griffen rug contest!

I don't even have anything to click on to enter. When I go to the contests page it says there aren't any current contests. I wonder if they messed up on the date? You'd think they would have wanted to give a little warning.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #179
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

The more time I sit here staring at the site... the more it looks like that Cheeky Dog in the banner is wearing a diaper.
kellyschrvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #180
jedijson is an unknown quantity at this point

Need... Coffee.... Can't leave desk for fear of missing it--even though it hasn't showed up yet (35 minutes and counting)...
jedijson is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: