Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that the Webkinz Griffin will be for sale at the Ganz eStore (www.ganzestore.com) on Wednesday, May 13th. The Griffin House Tapestry will also be for sale. And, don't forget that the Emerald Lab will be for sale the entire month of May.

In other Griffin-related news, Ganz made a cryptic announcement today regarding the Griffin Emblem Rug. As you may remember, five Rugs were given out as prizes in the "Griffin Silly Story Contest". The exact statement published by Ganz is, "Wondering about the Griffin Emblem Rug? Keep your eyes on the Webkinz Newz after 9am -- you never know what might float by!"

If you'd like to speculate about what this means, please come in to our forum and join the discussion. We'd love to hear your theories. Then, check back tomorrow morning for our report on exactly what happened.

Remember, the Webkinz Newz website is www.webkinznewz.com, and 9am probably refers to 9am Eastern Standard Time, which is 9am American KinzTime.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Awesome!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated FIA!
yingxi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #3
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Wednesday at the Ganz eStore, May 13th, and Griffin Emblem Rug News

Sounds like the floating leaves or snowflakes.
It seems unlikely they're going to give those rugs out for free.
Webkinznews isn't your webkinz account,
So maybe if you click on it it'll give you a code you can use to unlock one on your account!
but I still can't see them giving them out for free.
Maybe clicking on one will give you a code that you can use on your estore account for the chance of purchasing one!

I dunno, I'll keep my eyes peeled though!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #4
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the heads up! Not sure what it may mean. Could it be like the floating things in webkinz world where we win the prizes? If so, I am not sure how that would work unless maybe a box pops up asking for your user name info?? And if this is what is going to happen, I wonder if we are only going to be allowed one per account or as many as we can catch? Just my thought. I really don't have a clue. And I wonder if there will only be a few that float by or a good many and for how long? Just a little while or all day. Ah. The questions...
babybutler05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #5

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Well, the Griffin video tells us that the Griffin is known for it's "gift giving nature"! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

That is so cool! I can't wait! Thank you, FIA!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

Cant Wait to see what they are doing ! Thanks for sharing !
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #8

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Crazy awesome!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
iloveshoes12311 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I signed up for one month for deluxe membership, and today, it gave me a package for may, i only signed up for april...is that a glitch, or is it still taking away money from my credit card?
iloveshoes12311 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Hmm...didn't the Webkinz Day Countdown Clock have an unexpected "glitch"??

Maybe THIS is what's "floating by"...
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: